Rick Moranis

Rick Moranis Fan Reviews (2)

• He's passing his prime!

6.9
    Don't get me wrong. Rick Moranis is a great actor and all, since his roles in Little Shop of Horrors and Honey I Shrunk The Kids made him big, but I believe he's too much for us all. I mean, at some times he can get annoying. Then again, maybe he's not that annoying. He should probably take on some new challenges in his acting career, like playing an antagonist. I could get tired of him eventually and see him get dumped into a dumpster, but I doubt that'll ever happen!
  • first Rick Moranis review

Rick Moranis is a talented actor, hes played in all 3 honey movies, spaceballs, little giants, big bully, and Brother Bear. Hes been in other movies but those are the ones I've seen.

Honey Movies- he played Wayne Szalinski, inthe first one he invents a mechine that accendially shrinks his and the neighbors kids, in the second one it has a reverse effect and one if there kids is turned into a 20 foot giant ,and in the third and final one he accidentally shrinks himself, his wife, and the neighbors parents. Great movies

Spaceballs- He played Dark helmet, it was a spoof of Star Wars, Planet of the Apes, Star Trek, and Aliens. It was a really funny movie.

The other movies he was in where great, hes a very funny actor.