Rickey D'Shon Collins

Rickey D'Shon Collins Fan Reviews (2)

• He plays on my Favorite show of all time

He plays on my favorite show ever. he plays one of the stars on danny phantom. i think he is really talented. mostly everyone thinks that it's so easy to do voise acting. but i know that it's hard work. of course i have never done voice acting but i know that it is really hard to do voice acting. so i give Ricket D'shon Collins credit.
  • I don't know what to write for a review.

I know I have been saying this for all of my reviews, but I am a major Danny Phantom Fanatic, so that is why I'm reviewing. Tucker isn't my favorite character (unfortunatly)on Danny Phantom, but he is still an awesome character! I like his PDA, I have never acually used one, but that would be neat.

I have noticed that in all the reviews I've done for people, I talk mor about the people they play than about them. I'm going to try harder in my next review but I am not promising anything! And as I have an obsession problem with a show about a certain halfa!