Ricky Martin

Ricky Martin Fan Reviews (5)

7.9
  • A good singer/person.

So happy for him about becoming a father of two handsome sons.
  • empty

Ricky Martin is actually a very talented singer and performer, but his style and creative works are not my cup of tea.
  • empty

Good singer, I like some of his songs and I think that he is cool. He cares about children around the world and is willing to make a documentary with all of his movies, and I think that, well some of his songs are very cool, like "I Don't Care" they are really cool! I think that he is a very good singer.
  • Livin Da' Vida Loca baby

Ricky Martin is one of the greatest entertainers pf all time along with Elvis, Michael Jackson, Madonna, Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera. Ricky started in a band which also includes the talented Robbie Rosa. He has the dance and singing skills. With all the fame and money i wish i was more like him. I absoulutely love his dance moves. His Spanish and English songs are amazing. I like his songs like Livin Da Vida Loca, She Bangs, Loaded, Maria and I don't care. He has also callobarated with stars like Madonna, Christina Aguilera, Amerie and Fat Joe. All those years of entertaining people had really made Ricky one of the biggest stars today. Ricky Martin inspired stars like J-LO, Shakira, Enrique Iglesias, Marc Antony and WILLIAM HUNG!!! Okay that was abit too far. And by being one of the most famous latin stars my country honored him by naming an unnamed Orchird after him, The Ricky Martin flower. Ricky Martin is one of the best entertainers in the business and no one can take over him.
  • I Think he's a great person, and very talented.

I Think He's a great person and very talented, he was the first latin to make a crossover in music and theater. He is a great singer and actor. It is a very talent and successful person, that does not forget to help the others. He is a rolemodel for all the Latin Americans, and puerto ricans especially.