Rino Romano

Rino Romano Fan Reviews (4)

• loved him as the role of darrien on Sailormoon!!!!

Hmmm I didn't know that the same guy that was spiderman also played the role of Darrien on Sailormoon. The cute hot guy that every girl loves, lol. Well he did his role as darrien justus. I loved watching Sailormoon. I was a Serena and Darrien fan for life once I saw them. The voices weren't to bad either. I never watched the japanesse version but I can say the dub was just fine to me. I mean gosh what do you expect I speak english not japanesse, lol!!!! Well any way good job!!! and hope to see Sailormoon back some day!!!!
  • Blew me back!

I have always hated how Directors of Batman films made him sound like he has a raspy voice, but Rino was GREAT! He made bruce sound younger than most directors and made the batman Sound freaky, but stern. He was one of the reasons I watched the show. Just to kill space!!!!!! dexhsjyrjdrjdsrjd hghxsx bh h g d m nb v c x z a s d f g hj k l p o i u y t re wq a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x, y & z
  • He gets the Batman Forever end of the stick.

An extremely tallented voice actor who is given a short end of the stick in that the characters he plays are usually in a transitional phase when a character is already established. Like Batman, he is not a bad Batman but he is entiring a series in which the Design is changed greatly. He has to follow Kevin Conroy, a man who has potrayed the dark Knight for more than 10 years.
  • HE IS SPIDER-MAN!!!

Rino Romano is an extremely talented Canadian voice actor. His role as Spider-man was superb in Spider-man Unlimited. Its too bad that show got cancelled because of that stupid Pokemon/Digimon rivalry and 6 more episodes of that show was produced and was never aired. I feel so sorry for Rino because his talents were wasted. But still i'm happy to hear his Spider-man voice again in the playstation games Spider-man and Spider-man II : Enter Electro. Rino does the best voice for Spider-man WAY BETTER than Paul Soles , Dan Gilvezan, Ted Schwartz, Christopher Daniel Barnes and Neil Patrick Harris(take that Tobey Maguire). Spider-man IS Rino Romano.

Another character of his that i know is Batman from The Batman. At first i thought he would suck as The Dark Knight because he is more of a VA for a younger person but to my amazement he did a very good job as Batman. His Batman voice is like a younger version of the Kevin Conroy Batman. Wow both Batman and Spidey. What next? Superman?

Another Romano character that i'm familiar with is Eduardo Rivera from Extreme Ghostbusters. I can't believe that he actually voiced Eduardo i mean he is like the total opposite of both Spider-man and Batman. Rino Romano is so talented. I hope he play more characters.