Rob Lowe

Rob Lowe Fan Reviews (6)

• Rob Lowe is amazing.

Rob Lowe is one of the best actors of all time. He was so sexy in the 80's and is still beautiful at age 41. I first saw him in The Outsiders which has so many great actors in it. He plays the hot older brother of the main character, Ponyboy Curtis. He continued to star in amazing films such as; Class, St.Elmo's Fire, Youngblood, and so many more. When he was on The West Wing he was deffinetly someone i would want to have in the white house. ;-) I'm 14 years old and am in love with him, so anyone who' as old as my mom and still hot deserves to have a good review written about him! I LOVE ROB LOWE.
  • Admittedly for a while I was not a fan of Lowe. But his performance on "The West Wing" turned things around as he proved to be versatile and had to deal with a very complicated character.

Admittedly for a while I was not a fan of Lowe. But his performance on "The West Wing" turned things around as he proved to be versatile and had to deal with a very complicated character. Lowe's Sam Seaborn had to be a genius with a firey temper (that took awhile to set off) who also had the capacity to screw up in a larger way then even his wingman Josh Lyman (Bradley Whitford) within the course of an episode he had to transition from goofy to dead serious in ways different from the co-stars. He also gets props for his silly appearance in "Thank you for Smoking." where he manages to be hilarious despite playing a straight man character.
  • empty

Rob Lowe is one of those lucky child actors that really made a great career for himself. You really believe that he got into acting because he loves it for what it is. You'll never see him in any tabloids and you won't hear any gossip about him. In his roles, you sense more realism than many other actor's who are considered more talented than he. Of all of his roles in all of his movies, my favorite has to be "The Outsiders."
  • He\'s hot, he\'s a good actor, and he seems like a nice guy. What else is there to ask for?

7.7
    For awhile all I knew about Rob Lowe was that he was a member of \"The Brat Pack\", but even before I saw any of his movies, I just liked him anyway, then just recently I got to see \"The Outsiders\", one of his earliest roles, and I thought he was fantastic as Sodapop Curtis, I also have had a HUGE crush on him since then. Unfortunitely, I haven\'t seen any of his other movies yet, but he he is still never less one of my favorite actors. Also, with recent roles like \"Thank You For Smoking\", it\'s good to see him still around, as some of the other Brat Pack members faded into obscurity after the 80s.
  • OMG I LOVE HIM

rob lowe is the best thing that has ever happened to the world. He should come to where live and STAY. he should also go into a time machine and come back as my age so that all would be good. he should get more parts so it gives me more of an excuse to stare....... ohyes. gorgeous!!!!!! om gosh........ okay im done. Gorgeous gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.....alright i gotta make this 100 words..... la la la la la la la la la HOT Rob Lowe is my idol. blaire agrees. Note to Rob--- walk out of more shhowers like in the outsiders---- pleaseeee you look hot.
  • Reedeemed himself well!

I think that Rob has come a long way and that
    He indeed redeemed himself after that fiasco with that
    Young teen girl. He has since made amends and really is
    Doing good going from the big screen to the small screen
    Very handsome guy and does seem to be a very nice
    Guy for someone that has been through a lot.