Rob Schneider

Rob Schneider Fan Reviews (7)

• empty

An enjoyable character in the movies he acts in, who often appears in Adam Sandler Movies.

Most of the roles played by Rob are highly comical and have added value to the movies. Some of the roles he plays are small ones and can often go unnoticed with only a few minutes of screen time, while other times he can be the main character of a movie (Deuce Bigalow).
  • empty

Rob Schneider is one of those comedic actors that appears in almost every comedy, but you don't really notice him. Yes, he has starred in a few of his own movies, but most of this roles are as second or third rate characters in Adam Sandler films.
  • empty

Rob Shneider plays a secondary character in a bug percentage of Adam Sandler's movies. He has starred in a few like Duece Bigalow: Male Gigalo which was really funny but the prequel was silly.
  • "wikiman48: If it wasn't for Adam Sandler this guy wouldn't be able to get a job!"...i would like to point out that is untrue and that rob pursued an acting career first and adam sandler and him used to live in the same neihgbooor hood
    "wikiman48:
    If it wasn't for Adam Sandler this guy wouldn't be able to get a job!"...i would like to point out that is untrue and that rob pursued an acting career first and adam sandler and him used to live in the same neihgbooor hood. adam used to bum money at the seven 11 for snickers bars and rob said to him once im gunna be an actor and once i am sumthin rather blah blah blah...either way wikiman is wrong about that whole situation.

• If it wasn't for Adam Sandler this guy wouldn't be able to get a job!

How come Adam keeps giving this guy jobs. All the movies starring Rob Schneider have been released under the Happy Madison label which is headed by Rob's good friend Adam Sandler. All of Rob's movies have been box office flops and have been panned by critics! He has also never won any awards for his acting. So how come Adam keeps giving him more movies? All his movies revolve around stupid jokes that a three year old could come up with. Not only is he incapable of acting he is an idiot as well. Just listen to these stories taken from reliable sources.

In January 2005, film critic Patrick Goldstein of the Los Angeles Times said in an article that Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo was overlooked for an Academy Award because "nobody had the foresight to invent a category for Best Running Penis Joke Delivered by a Third-Rate Comic." Schneider responded two weeks later with full-page ads in Daily Variety and The Hollywood Reporter where he said "Well, Mr. Goldstein, I decided to do some research to find out what awards you have won. I went online and found that you have won nothing. Absolutely nothing. No journalistic awards of any kind ... Maybe you didn't win a Pulitzer Prize because they haven't invented a category for Best Third-Rate, Unfunny Pompous Reporter Who's Never Been Acknowledged by His Peers."

In August 2005, film critic Roger Ebert of the Chicago Sun-Times responded to the ad in his review for Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo. While noting that an online search showed that Goldstein had won a National Headliner Award, a Los Angeles Press Club Award, a RockCritics.com award, and the Publicists' Guild award for lifetime achievement, Ebert said "As chance would have it, I have won the Pulitzer Prize, and so I am qualified. Speaking in my official capacity as a Pulitzer Prize winner, Mr. Schneider, your movie sucks." Ebert's website editor, Jim Emerson, also brought up a section of Schneider's former SNL castmate Jay Mohr's autobiography, in which Mohr said that Schneider was condescending to him.

Prior to the incident, Schneider had called into The Howard Stern Show while Ebert was a guest, and said "My movies are funny. You (Ebert) totally slam me every time..." and said that he didn't "think he (Ebert) got laid a lot in high school." Later in an interview with Stuff magazine, Schneider called Ebert an "ass" and said "I'm told he's not nice to the people he works with." Ebert rejected the accusation and said "...if he's going to persist in making bad movies, he's going to have to grow accustomed to reading bad reviews."
  • I have known Rob since 4th grade. He had a huge crush on me through 12th grade!! remember me ROB?? Kim Woodward!!!!??????????????

Rob was always cracking jokes and just being himself like you see him in movies. He is exactly how you see it! I rate him very high and very proud of him where he is today!! Still on the coast but, just a little bit more south.
    I hope paths will cross again soon!!!!! mumu
  • Rob Schneider is the funniest actor ever. He stars in the funniest movies of all-time. He is short, but he sure has a big passion for acting.

Rob Schneider acts in various funny movies. The funniest movie that he has ever stred in is "Hot Chick". I was laughing so much while i was watching it.

He is a short man, but he does have a big passion for acting. He's not that famous and his photographs don't apper in any magazines or newspapers, but wait till you watch one of his movies.

He has recently finished filming his new smash hit movie "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo". It's such a hillarious movie.

He is very tallented and all his movies are great. I would reccoment his movies to everyone. Well grown-up's mostly.