Robert Clark

Robert Clark Fan Reviews (2)

• Robert/Vaughn/Zack is a very talented and handsome! This guy is sooo fine! Robert/Vaughn/Zack is a very talented and handsome actor. Personally, I think he should make the move from the small screen to the big one

This guy is sooo fine! Robert/Vaughn/Zack is a very talented and handsome actor. Personally, I think he should make the move from the small screen to the big one. On the off chance that you read this Robert, You are at the top of my list of favorite actors/dream guy! lol. But then again most girls who have seen any of your work would say the same (But they better stay away!) just kidding. I sound like a crazed fan. Anyways I think Robert Clark (II) is the greatest! and I hope he is really as great in reality as on the screen.
  • Hi people! Let me just say, if your reading this and don't agree with me that Robbie is HOT, then your weird!(*Psycho**Cough*) And for all of you girls out there that like him BACK OFF!! J.K.!(No, but seriously, back off!) Tell me what you think!

I'm not exactly sure what or who I'm supposed to be reviewing but if it's Robbie then, OK! Let's see, what can I say about Robbie... OH! He's really HOT! Don't you think he's really really HOT!?!? I don't know what else to write about so...I'm just going to review his acting skills. I really like to see him in Blake Holsey High. And he has very pretty lips, and beautiful eyes and a ripped bod and....Oops! Sorry, I got a little off track there. But, now I'm back in the real world and not in my happy little dream world! Yay! I just went over the 100 word minimum so I'm going to stop here!