Robert Conrad

Robert Conrad Fan Reviews (7)

7.1
  • WE WANT ROBERT CONRAD & CRN BACK ON TIME WARNER CABLE!

CRN has been a supporter of Baa Baa Blacksheep and The WIld Wild West in LA, San Diego and Palm Desert for over thirty years by carrying programming like The Robert Conrad Sow and The Larry Manetti Show on Time Warner Cable. We were so discouraged when Time Warner Cable has issued inaccurate "programming alerts" and has discontinued all six CRN channels from the entire Time Warner Los Angeles, Orange County and Desert Cities lineups. This means you will no longer have access to The Robert Conrad Show, The Larry Manetti Show and many of your other favorite talk shows. You will also lose the ability to record your favorite talk shows using your DVR.

Would you be willing to pledge your support for the Robert Conrad fans and CRN in Southern California? All you have to do is click here to find out how you can help. http://www.crntalk.com/i-want-crn If you could email, call, Facebook/Tweet or sign our petition we would be so grateful. We would also appreciate it if you could spread the word to your member or fan base.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email me at ckadera@crni.net.

Thank you for your help!