Robert Hooks

Robert Hooks Fan Reviews (1)

• Robert Hooks' acting ability surpasses most actors.

Robert Hooks is a clean actor, with dignity. His style makes you want to see more of him. His charismatic nature gets the attention of females and males. Females – because he is attractive in more ways than one. Males – because his is one to emulate. Of course, his talent is magnetic to all. Because we are losing so many of our great celebrities, I think about Robert a lot. It is always good to see him on TV, and he looks extra good on his web site. Age is definitely his friend. I would like to see him star in a television show as a police chief, head detective, mayor or governor. He would be excellent as a permanent added attraction in Close to Home, Criminal Minds, Cold Case or any one of the CSI’s.

His versatility allows him to do well in sitcoms. As handsome and sexy as he is, it would have been nice to see him in a sexy role on screen. Actually, it is not too late! Some people may view sexy roles as undignified, but every now and then, a tease on screen would be delightful.

Robert is one of my favorites. I wish I had formed a friendship with him when he was here in DC. “I LOVE YOU, ROBERT.”