Robert John Burke

Robert John Burke Fan Reviews (2)

7.1
  • TV.com, you seem to have two Robert Burke's confused. The Robert Burke from Gossip Girl and Rescue me was not born in Canada, he was born in New York City on Sept. 12, 1960. Yes, he does have a twin brohter.

TV.com, you seem to have two Robert Burke's confused.
  • Really needs more bigger roles!

His first big break was taking over for original Robocop Peter Weller in the third and last sequel of the movie. Now he hasn't had such a big break as all he is typecast in playing jerks. Like mobsters, feds, or any kind of people like that. Despite his funny turn in the Chuck Barris movie, "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind." Which he was so funny and hilarious. He is very underused as well as really needs a role that will really give him the breakout role. That he deserves. He seems like a good guy in real life helping Katrina and 9/11 victims.