Robert Picardo

Robert Picardo Fan Reviews (2)

• A great actor.

Robert Picardo is possibly one of the more underrated actors in the business today. I especially thought he was great as "The Doctor" on Star Trek Voyager. He really played the part well and was one of the better characters of the entire Star Trek series. He's been really good in his other works as well. I remember seeing him in Seven Days and lately on Stargate. It seems that he has a knack for fitting a role rather well. Overall, I have to say that he is a great actor and is very underrated. I think he is also very versatile. Thank you.
  • I wish I could find a FULL mp3 version of his performance of "Rondine al nido" in the ST:Voyager Episode "Virtuoso". I found one from Pavarotti, but I like Picardo's performance more.

Amazing how a good voice he has!
    I actually thought all the time that it wasn't him singing that part, but after searching the internet for quite a while I read that this song was really performed by him.
    Too bad he apparently never released any CDs.

Of course, one should not forget his skills as an actor, especially on Voyager as the EMH Doctor, but I also liked his role on Stargate SG-1 when he teamed up with my personal legend RDA (Jack O'Neill).

Bob, if you reading this: get me your version of Rondine al'nido, please.