Rodger Bumpass

Rodger Bumpass Fan Reviews (9)

• He's a good voice actor.

I think he definitely picked a good voice to use for the part of Squidward. It fit his character nicely. As well, I also think he does a great job playing Squidward. He puts enough emotion into his voice and I think he's a great actor. He can pretty much do any sort of feeling for Squidward and it comes out so natural that it doesn't even sound like Squidward's being done by an actor. I also know that he plays Professor Membrane on Invader Zim, and I think that he likewise does a great job at that, because that sounds absolutely nothing like Squidward's. I really hope he does more voices in the future cause I think he's a great actor. Teen_Tomboy, out!
  • trhr

He is a very good voice actor and he does the voice of Squidward in the very popular show and loved show of Nickelodeon, SpongeBob SquarePants. He also does the voices of many characters in many famous shows in TV.
  • Well good.

6.8
    He is good but he doesnt play many charaters that I though he would. The only charater I like him playing is Squidward. Maybe in the future there will be another cool show that he will play as a charater. He does a good job doing the voice of Squidward. He might not be one of my favorite voice actors but at least he did a voice of a charater on one of my favorite shows, Spongebob Squarepants. He did the voice of biclops on Chalkzone but actually I dont like the show al all. The only good show that he played a charater in is Spongebob. I wish him luck in the future.
  • He's a great voice actor.

He also did the voice of Professor Membrane in Invader Zim and also he did the voice of a pig in the episode CATDOGPIG in the series CatDog on Nick. H e' s a g r e at v o i ce actor of many famous shows. End of my review and I give him a 8.6 great rating for my review.
  • empty

A great voice actor, as Squidward J. Tentacles, he couldn't provide a better voice.
  • a great voice actor

He is a great voice actor who palys the part of squidward on the show spongebob squarepants. He also palys the part of the nematoads. He played various aprts on othershows such as catdog. He also does additional voices for movies such as The emperors new grove and the disney pixar movie Cars. he is very talented and is underated by many people. overall he is very talented and deserve to be a bigger star. He plays the part of squidward very well and gives charecter to all his roles. i enjoy watching whatever show he happens to be on. this is a review by coolchris44 the one of the alter egos of timcouchiv along with mrpuff47.
  • Rodger Bumpass is not the best out there, but he is very underrated and great.

I recall his role in "SpongeBob SquarePants" the most, as he voices Squidward Tentacles there. I think he does Squidward's voice excellently, too. His other role I know of is Dr. Light from the show "Teen Titans." Again, he pulls that role off greatly, as well. Like most people, he could use improvement in some areas, particularly some of the times he voices Squidward. He has a good voice, but it's nothing special, though. Overall, good voice, great voice acting, and talented, but could improve a little bit.
    8.9/10.
    ~Pharaoh2.
  • Rodger Bumpass

He is one of the best voice actors around. I only heard him in one cartoon which is Spongebob Squarepants as the voice of Squidward Tentacles and a number of other characters. I enjoy his role for Squidward Tentacles and I also like Rodgers name because it is really funny last name.
  • Come on people! He doesn't do Squidward Tentacles for nothing!

Rodger is one of among many voice actors talented, but not a lot of people recognize him for his work or dedication to portray his character. It must be hard and a real voice-breaker to do Squidward Tentacles, the cynical and often over-emotional rampaged Squid who wants nothing but peace and solitude. Rodger's other characters also vary from Squidward and it just shows how much roles he can take. He maybe not the best voice actor out there, but he uses emotions of squidward expertly and does an outstanding job making Squidward mad and upset when he's suppose to be and he shows Squidward's "in your face" side and attitude real adequately. So more people should come on here or atleast comment, because Mr. Bumpass doesn't do voices and yells or gets annoyed in Squidward or any other characters voice for the fact of matter, for nothing!