Rodney Dangerfield

Rodney Dangerfield Fan Reviews (2)

• "I Get No Respect" -Dangerfield. I love him!

I love and Miss Rodney Dangerfield! He was truely amazing! Every movie he was in made me laugh and the ones I haven't seen with him in it, I'm sure I'd laugh at those as well.

The 2 movies that are my favorites of him are, the classic "Caddy Shack" and "Lady Bugs." Everyone knows Caddy Shack so there's not much explanation there. He was absolutely amazing! He did an amazing job and to this day when I watch the movie, I laugh just as hard as the first time I saw it, if not more. Without him in that movie, it wouldn't be the same! "You buy a hat like this, you should get a free bowl of soup!" How classic! One of my favorite scenes in the movie. Ahh, and so many more. When he started dancing on the green, ripping open his golf bag and playing music...well that was just too much. I couldn't stop laughing. He was truely funny!

In the movie, "Lady Bugs," he was equally funny. I tend to love this movie because it has to do with soccer. LOL. Dressing a guy up to play on a girls soccer team was so damn funny. And then he, Rodney Dangerfield himself, dressed up as a mother. In all, he IS one of my favorite 'old-time' actors! I miss him and I will never forget his truely amazing movies he was in!
    ~Snyder~