Ron Howard

Ron Howard Fan Reviews (2)

5.9
  • Watch out here he comes

I love Ron Howard , he started acting in the late 50's.His first role was in a movie called Frontier Woman in 1956.He is best known for his roles in The Andy Griffith Show , Happy Days , Lassie the list goes on an on. He was in a number of movies in his career also.Today he is best known for being a Director/Producer for movies like The Da Vinci Code , Cinderella Man , A Beautiful Mind and the list goes on an on.Ron Howard is a special kind of talent , that you don't see come around to often.
  • He's an amazing actor.

The first time I saw Ron Howard act was as the role of Opie Taylor in one of the older episodes of The Andy Griffith Show. He was so young and so cute. But even at such a young age he could act well. As he grew up, his acting quality just increased. The next time I saw him was in the 70's sitcom Happy Days as Richie Cunningham. He did a phenomenal job playing that character as well. Richie was one of my favorite characters on the show because he was so funny and believable. Ron Howard truly is a great actor.