Ron Perlman

Forums: Ron Perlman Board: Anyone else a fan of Ron Perlman as Vincent or Hellboy?

lacphanbbfan

[1]Mar 18, 2008
    • level: 4
    I must admit I have not seen too many of his movies other than the Beauty And the Beast series. He was absolutely amazing playing the character of Vincent and I hope he has a chance to reprieve that roll again with perhaps a movie to give us closure. As a fan of the show twenty years ago it was very disappointing to see it go that way. I am not into comic book movies, however my son talked me into watching Hellboy and I thought Ron was great ( far cry from Vincent) and very funny. I admit I enjoyed it. If anyone knows how to get hold of the producers to talk them into a movie I don't think Ron would disappoint the fans of the Show.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SMGslayer97

[2]Mar 19, 2008
    • level: 34
    I never got a chance to see Beauty And the Beast, it was before my time really but I love Ron is Hellboy. He's great and it's one of my favorite movies which is saying something because as a whole I'm not a big fan of comic book movies.

lacphanbbfan

[3]Mar 22, 2008
    Beauty and the Beast is out on video the third and final season came out a month ago. If you get a chance try renting it you will definitely see a different side of Ron. It was very popular among female audiences (romantic fantasy) and was nominated for quite a few awards. I believe Ron won an award and became a house hold name for his portrayel of Vincent. And Hellboy movie is coming out this summer. I became a fan of Ron Perlman 20 years ago he is a versatile actor

SMGslayer97

[4]Mar 27, 2008
    I've had my ears open for all the Hellboy scoop I can get, I saw the trailer a few months ago and it does look good. I've already got my calender marked for the release date and am planning on seeing it the first chance I get. I'm anxious to see what it will be like.

bellasummer

[5]Apr 12, 2008
    • level: 1
    woah ,i remember this series when it first came out ,but now watching the re runs on sky romantica (good site huh??),i am once again hooked by Ron Pearlmans incredible sexy voice!!
    It is so soothing to listen to him reading to Catherine ,so sad they had to kill her off.the series wasnt as good without the pairing of these two as the lead characters

my daughter has seen Hellboy ,and without knowing who played him ,said exactly the same thing ,that Ron Pearlman has a cool voice!!ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

SMGslayer97

[6]Jul 8, 2008
    Hellboy 2 opens this friday here in the US. Who else here is planning on seeing it ASP (I will see it this weekend at some point).

lacphanbbfan

[7]Jul 16, 2008

I have not gone to see yet, my husband and my son went to see it this weekend they said it was pretty good. I don't know when I will have a chance to see it but I would like to catch it before it goes on video.

Let me know if you liked it.

SMGslayer97

[8]Jul 18, 2008
    It was great. Very different then the first movie, much more emphasis on the humor at least more then the first film anyway but it was still great. Different and suprising, a lot of unexpected stuff, but as always great effects and the characters were of course wonderful.

SheraRose

[9]Sep 5, 2010
    • level: 2

Ron Perlman is awesome. He was great in Beauty & the Beast. I thought he was the most kindest Big Red HellBoy, he has a soft side for cats. Now is in the Sons of Anarchy & is still awesome. I thought I met him earlier this yr. in Fl. while on vacation. Cool. Tuesday sept. 7 10pm FX new season of Sons of Anarchy start. Yeah!!!

Edited on 09/05/2010 12:05pm