Rondell Sheridan

Rondell Sheridan Fan Reviews (4)

• Just saw him live and he had me laughing the whole time. Very off the cuff humor, very spontaneous, not canned, not all pre-written. Very funny man. I'd pay to see him any where, any time, again and again. I'd travel great distances to see him.

He was the headliner on the cruise I just saw and he was amazing. We laughed the whole time. His talents are so under used on "That's So Raven" His standup is fresh, family oriented, funny, and very off the cuff. He was able to interact with the audience quite easily and it was really fun to watch the show. He was very professional and I can tell you, I'd travel great distances and pay big money to see him again. He'd be able to do his act not only on cruise ships, but also at business conventions, and in clubs. He material is well rounded and kind. He doesn't offend and he doesn't need to hurt people to make others laugh. He was great.
  • He's a good actor.

Rondell Sheridan is an African- American actor. He was born in 1958. He is a good actor. I know him best from the hit Disney Channel Original Series, That's So Raven. He plays Victor Baxter, Raven's father. He is married to Tanya Baxter. He can be really funny on that show. He's great on it. He is also in the spinoff of That's So Raven called Cory in the House. His role is Cory's father, ike in TSR, and he is the presiden't personal chef. I've also seen him as a panelist on the Nickelodeon GAS Show, Figure It Out.
  • This dude has some talents.

Okay so he was on some of my favorite shows like cousin skeeter. I really loved that show but they never show it any more which makes me up set. Seen him on some black comedy tv shows that weren't that bad. He is on the new hit show Cory in the house and its a re make well not a re make but continuos part of that so raven another hit on disney channel. Haven't seen him in any movies yet and even if he was in some i probably couldn't see it. All in all he's above average.
  • Rondell Sheridan was born on August 15, 1958 on Chicago, Illinois.

Rondell Sheridan is very talented. He is really talented and really funny. I think that he is HiLARiOUS on That's So Raven. Rondell Sheridan makes the show really funny.

Well, I think that basically he's just a great actor. He can play any role very well.

I've read that he is a comedian, and I can understand why! He is really funny, obviously if you read what I wrote in the first paragraph of this review.

Bottom line is, Rondell Sheridan is a VERY talented and extremely funny actor.