Rosemarie DeWitt

Rosemarie DeWitt Fan Reviews (3)

7.2
  • Rosemarie DeWitt stars as Emily Lehman in FOX's new show STANDOFF.

Despite my classification: "Give him/her a show!" I would be so distraught should she leave STANDOFF. Rosemarie DeWitt is one of the most beautiful people i have ever had the plessure of watching on TV. Her and Ron Livingston make a perfect team. I'd go as far as to say "dream team". She's my favourite actress, and I love her!
  • Rosemarie's acting is alright. I don't find it particularly too fascinating, although it isn't bad. Her looks is above average, in my opinion. I think she should have been a bigger star because of her looks.

I thought she was very pretty when I first saw her face on TV. She looks very much like many other big female stars, such as Liv Tyler and Kate Beckinsale. Liv Tyler doesn't always look good, and I'd say her best look is in Lord of the Ring. However, I am personally a huge fan of Kate Beckinsale. I think she is absolutely gorgeous! Rosemarie's acting is alright. I don't find it particularly too fascinating, although it isn't bad. Her looks is above average, in my opinion. I think she should have been a bigger star because of her looks. I look forward to seeing more of her in other shows!
  • A wonderful actress!

I just started watching her new show Standoff and i am totally adiccted! She is a awsome actress!

I was very suprised when i saught her profile and this is her first time being a lead role in a tv series. She reminds me of Emily Deschenel (not quite sure if that is how you spell her last name)and Evangiline Liley, whom I all so love. I hope the show does well and stays on tv. FOX has certainly done well with this show!

Can\'t wait to see her next episode on Standoff, airing an tuesdays on FOX.

keep up the good work! ( :