Rosie O'Donnell

Forums: Rosie O'Donnell Board: Good By Rosie

RayBriggs9999

[1]Jan 22, 2007
    • level: 5
    Rosie's bashing others on the View needs to end.  I hope she moves on and another panel member who is interesting and can talk with other members and guests replaces her.  Then many viewers would return to watch the View.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AprilFox

[2]Apr 25, 2007
    • level: 109
    You got your wish. As of June, Rosie will no longer be on The View. Loved her on The Rosie O'Donnell Show. But the person she is now I can live without.

candozier

[3]May 26, 2007
    • level: 8

RayBriggs9999 wrote:
    Rosie's bashing others on the View needs to end.  I hope she moves on and another panel member who is interesting and can talk with other members and guests replaces her.  Then many viewers would return to watch The View.

Been hearing more people say she was the BEST thing that happened to "The View".  I think at times she did tend to go overboard. But like Elizabeth, she DOES have the right to her opinions.

Don't think it will be a very long "goodbye". 

kevinb4444

[4]Jun 4, 2007
    • level: 20
    Rosie used to be funny, now she doesn't except anyone with different views than her, and she is so judgemental. Oh well she is gone, maybe put her on Comedy Central, she would fit in well over there, that is exactly what there whole network is about it seems, at least it was when I stopped watching it.

amfarley84

[5]Jul 11, 2007
    • level: 28
    I am happy that she is no longer on the View I never watch it because I am not up in time to see it. I believe sh is intitled to her opinions but she should not get mad or starts fueds just because people do not agree or defend her. Why should anyone defend her views not everybody feels the same as her.