Rosie O'Donnell

amburs

[1]May 24, 2007
    • level: 1

I think Rosie is great and I continue to watch the show because she is on it . It is so refreshing to hear someone speak there mind on a show that was before so predictable .  I think that elizabeth should be off the show a very immature spoiled girl I really don't want to listen too.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kevinb4444

[2]Jun 4, 2007
    • level: 20
    except that Rosie just says what she thinks like a dictator, which isn't exactly fair, if she listened to Elisabeth like she has to listen to Rosie all the time, than that would be fine. Just imagine if you were on the shows, and someone kept forcing their views or beliefs on you, ones you didn't believe in, that's not who television is supposed to be, and it never used to so I don't know why people on TV including the media think it's OK now.

amfarley84

[3]Jul 11, 2007
    • level: 28
    amburs wrote:

I think Rosie is great and I continue to watch the show because she is on it . It is so refreshing to hear someone speak there mind on a show that was before so predictable .  I think that elizabeth should be off the show a very immature spoiled girl I really don't want to listen too.

I think that speaking your mind is fine but with Rosie she gets mad if you do not think the same way as her or not defending her because of her View. As far as calling Elizabeth a very immature spoiled girl was not fair to her for the fact that she did not feel the same on the matter as Rosie and she should not have to conform her views just to make Rosie happy or evan have to defend her. How many fights has Rosie gotten into the last year and your not calling her immature?