Rove McManus

Rove McManus Fan Reviews (5)

• This guy is just plain bad. Sorry to say!

2.2
    Sorry to all the fans, but this guy is AWFUL! Seriously, most people who are "fans" have probably never seen (or even heard of) great hosts such as Conan O'Brien and Jay Leno. Rove is an embarresment to Australian telivision. Not only is his show completly unoriginal (his 'good' sketches are just rip offs of Jay Leno's Headlines and Jay Walking). He's sketches that he's staff DO think up are awful. This being 2 minutes at your house for example. They follow someone around their house... WOW! Funny stuff Rove. Whats even worse? FLICK YOUR SWITCH! Watching people turn their lights on and off it's entertaining or funny.

Roves is unfunny and feels the need to make atleast 5 poo jokes a night. Seriously, this show needs to be taken off the air.
  • Rove is one of the greats who will be recognised as one of the Aussie greats.

Rove is a great comedian. He always delievers and shows great segments. His show is jam backed with comedy and great skits. Example: He has a segment called Hang up or Don\'t Hang up where he rings up a random person and starts talking to them and pete gives him a card and he has to do something or make them say something until Pete gives him the Hang Up card. HILARIOUS!!! One time he had to break up with this girl and then propose marriage. It\'s very witty and clever. He interviews many famous celebrities and makes fun of Big Brother contestants with the TRUE/CRAP meter. One of the best comedians in Australia. WATCH ROVE/LIVE!
  • I can't wait for Rove every Tuesday night!!!!

Rove is great! ;) His show is fresh and different. I think he is the best host and makes the show interesting to watch. He has the best guests and always makes his interviews seem relaxed and funny. I love "What the?..." and Rove seems to be able to come up with the funniest things on the spur of the moment. I give him a 10+ and hope to go and see the show live soon. He doesn't take life seriously and I love that, I get a big laugh every time I watch and his a bit of a spunk as well. HE HE HE!
  • a good comedian

I recon he\\\'s awsome! he really can make people laugh and watching the celebrity interviews are always a lot of fun! He\\\'s sometimes a little over-the-top i think but most of the time hes pretty good. Except sometimes he makes fun of people a little too much, it\\\'s alright if he only does it a little but sometimes he does it too much...I still watch Rove Live every Tuesday lol it\\\'s really funny sometimes and he does really stupid things that make you crack up!:D he seems like a great guy and really funny too! The only thing i dont like is when he goes too far but other than that he\\\'s awsome! :)
  • I\'m sitting here trying my hardest to get to the car comp and it seems like you don\'t want me to enter so bugger it! No affence to rove but this is a jib to enter!!!!!

I\'m sitting here trying my hardest to get to the car comp and it seems like you don\'t want me to enter so bugger it! No affence to rove but this is a jib to enter!!!!! Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah