Rowan Atkinson

Rowan Atkinson Fan Reviews (17)

• Sophisticated, quirky and smart at the same time.

A great comedian, Rowan Atkinson, is a legendary man. One of the best people on the world. I like his funny acts as Mr. Bean, and Johnny English, Scooby Doo, and more. I'll give this guy a box of trophies. WHAT A LEGEND.
  • he is mr. bean.

ok, they could never pay this guy enough. he's a big cartoon character living in the real world. that's the only way i can put it. he's funny, talented and for not hardly speaking a word on the set of mr. bean, he is a great comic. think about it. could YOU make people laugh without saying a word? nope! this guy is the best! you can't find people like him anymore. and he does his own stunts! which is good, conitering he plays mr. bean! and, he's not afriad to make himself look like an idiot to make you laugh. and that takes guts! so, don't judge how dumb a guy looks on the outside, wait till you see him on the set. then make the call!
  • Funny, talented, calm, full of characteristic.

I know Rowan Atkinson for the first time when I watching Mr. bean show. It's before my age so i saw the returning series on my old TV channel. it's the best television show on its era. Very resourceful, Very resourceful, Very resourceful! What can I say more? he is master of the gesture comedy. We can see it on TV shows or movies as Mr. Bean. And "Mr. Bean" is really actually means him. That role caused him really famous. Another roles is just side jobs. And no one could do the similar style. It's only Rowan's style. Cool!
  • Better known through his hit comedic series 'Mr. Bean'. A person with true endowment.

This guy has a unique talent of being funny and inimitable at the same time. We all know him through 'Mr. Bean' and we followed him even when he branched off to other movies like 'Jonny English', but what got us on a larger roll of laughter was when we were introduced to 'Mr. Bean the movie' and quite recently, 'Mr. Bean's Holiday'. His Shows all have one thing in common, they make us all laugh until we cry. His belly bouncing, out-of-breath comedy keeps us committed to his shows and even make us enjoy the animated version of him. Rowan Atkinson is a talented actor, whose distinct style is recognised and enjoyed everywhere. There is no other like him, as there would be no other 'Mr. Bean'. His act is a difficult one to follow, and would be unending memory in generations to come. Thumbs up Rowan Atkinson. You have a natural gift.
  • a fantastic all-time actor

rowan atkinson is a very talented actor who can turn a dead end sketch into a classic peice of comic writing. he is the man who brought us the unforgetable black adder and mr.bean. black adder is a great series that touches on four great periods of time in england. mr.bean is a great and famous comedy based on a man who is a socail outcast and has problems with day to day activities. it is clever how mr.bean is writen so that rowan does not speak and must use his talent of physical acting and pulls it off very well. rowan atkinson is a great physical and verbal actor who deserves the credit he gets.
  • Amazing

Rowan Atkinson is an amazing actor, one of the all-time greats. Of course the role he is most remembered for is Mr Bean. In this role he is excellent, he has reprised this role many times in Mr Bean; the live series, Mr Bean: The animated series and also a movie - Mr Bean's Holiday. He has not only done Mr Bean though. In TV, he is also the rather hilarious Captain Blackadder in the world war I period comedy. He is also a talented writer, having written many episodes of Mr Bean and Blackadder. He is in many films, such as; Mr Bean's Holiday, Love Actually, Scooby doo and many others. A very good and talented actor.
  • Rowan Atkinson is one of all time greatest person I have ever seen :)

Rowan Atkinson is one of all time greatest person I have ever seen :)
    He is SO funny! When I watch Mr.Bean or Black Adder, or something else, I just cannot stay still. Rowan is SO talanted actor! I love all what he do and I want know something more about him, not all about Mr.Bean...
    I can only wish Rowan be so charming(if I can say it) like he is now.
    :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
  • A Legend!!!!!!!!!!

Sooooooooooo many time i have watched this man..I never get bored! Sooo many time I have asked myself:"Is he from this planet". HE really seems to be out of the world! He has made me laugh so much!!! Black Addre, Mr Bean, his live shows........wow!!!!!!! Thank You Rowan Atkinson... you are without a doubt the man who made me laugh the most!!!! Long live Rowan Atkinson!!! The best comedian ever..A true living Legend!!
  • empty

Rowan Atkinson is a hilarious actor. He is most well known to those folks in the UK and for playing the famous, Mr. Bean character. I haven't seen much of his other work, but I think he is quite talented.
  • empty

Funny actor. He is one of the greatest comedy actors I have seen, his face is really funny and his physical expressions makes him stand above a lot others, and his sytle is really cool. I have seen him in good movies, like Johnny English and Scooby Doo, and he was the perfect guy for Scooby-Doo. He is great.
  • empty

Rowan Atkinson is a legend of TV and film. He is just brilliant. He is best known for his lead role in his own Bean TV show and the Bean movies he has made. He has done a little bit of serious stuff which is different but he carries his bean character through alot of his movies like Johnny English and Rat Race.
  • Possibly one of the funniest men ever!

Rowan Atkinson is a genius. Plain and simple.

His ability to go from basic stand-up comedy to physical comedy is amazing. He kills me everytime. If fans of Mr. Bean or Blackadder have never seen his stage routines, they are truly missing out. The shows are the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life.
  • Mr. Bean is the best!

Mr. Bean is the best hbecause even though there is no sound in his show he can stiill make people chuckle and laugh. I think that Mr. Bean is great and you may want to check out his other show which is called the Thin Blue Line which puts hi min position as a police officer.
  • Rowan Atkinson

He is one of the funniest comedians around. I seen him in comedys such as Black Adder and Mr Bean but he is best known for Mr Bean for both and live action Mr Bean plus I seen him in some films such as Johnny English, Love Actually and Never Say Never Again (A James Bond film for the Sean Connery comeback).
  • Rowan Atkison is fabulous. He plays Mr. Bean and does the voice of him in the Animated Series. PLus loads of other guest starng roles!

Rowan is amazing. He's a great actor and voice actor. He's halirious and hysterical and I can't stop laughing at his shows like Mr. Bean. I think he sould win loads fo awards. If I was a judge I would say him and get him a big golden Emmy trophy. Rowma Atkinson is one of the best like Tom Kenny, Kevin Micheal Richardson and Danny Cooksey.
  • Rowan Atkinson is hilarious, gifted, and intelligent. What more do I have to say?

I don't think anyone would have acted out the Black Adder in the way Rowan did. Alongside Tony Robinson, he acted out his scene as the superior very well. He is talented at playing the big villain in a show, as well as mental people, like Mr. Bean for instance. Rowan Atkinson deserves his fame.
  • Hilarious guy

I have been a fan of Rowan's for a number of years. The first place I became familiar ith him was in Disney's The Lion King where he voiced the hornbill, Zazu.

From Mr. Bean to his leser known shows such as Not The Nine O'Clock News and The Thin Blue Line, Rowan never fails to give me a good laugh. His comedic timing and line delievery, not to mention his physical comedy in the case of Mr. Bean, is classic.