Roxann Dawson

Roxann Dawson Fan Reviews (2)

• Roxann Dawson is very talented,she has a very good role in Star trek: Voyager. Dawson is a good role model for anyone who wants to become an actress.

Roxann Dawson is very talented,she has a very good role in Star trek: Voyager.She done well in making me wonder what was wrong with her(Lt B'elana Torres) she does well in hiding stuff so does everyone else but, i think she's good at that she even makes my dad laugh id love to meet her also to see what she is like when she talks to people that likes to know stuff about her and how shes going with her acting career.
  • I like how she portrayed her character on Voyager, and how she poured her passion into the role of Chief Engineer Torres. I think she shoulud be in more films and movies.

Very much able to turn heads in a glance, since she plays a character in Star Trek Voyager that shows signs of aggression from her Klingon heritage, she does admirably in defining just who her character is. That is what I see as a person and a Trekker, as a amature writer - I would like to use her in one of the many roles or characters that I would have in my stories. That is if she wouldn\'t mind.