Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas

Forums: Rozonda Board: Rozonda Chilli Thomas gave Akon the Red Light Special

Toyata

[1]Apr 15, 2007
    • level: 4
    On Chilli web site they said Chilli gave Akon the red light special just to get a record deal.They said they have proof that she did.If she did that then she lost all respect for her self.She doing Akon like she did Dallas Austin.Chilli is a down low you know what.Her album game proof is weak.She said she was going to bring the heat but she didn't.She said she was going to be better then Beyonce and Britney as a solo artist.Chilli don't have any real talent.Those young girls got Chilli beat.Whats so sad Chilli been around for a long time.And Beyonce and Birtney only been around for a while.Chilli needs to be careful what comes out of her mouth.Nobody really going to buy her album.It looks like she headed for the poor house again.Chilli say she don't like to show off her skin but she does.Chilli is so full of you know what.I hope they show the proof on the internet to shame her forever.Chilli is a fake person.She smile in your face but talks behind your back.She needs to give her sing career up.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Toyata

[2]Jun 4, 2007
    SOMETHING MUST BE REALLY WRONG WITH ROZONDA CHILLI THOMAS.NOW THE WORD IS SHE DATING AN MARRIED MAN AGAIN.AND SHE WONDER WHY SHE CAN'T FIND AN HUSBAND.ROZONDA IT HAS A LOT OF SINGLE MENS OUT THERE.TO TAKE SOMETHING THAT NOT YOUR IS DANGEROUS.THATS HOW PEOPLE FIND THEM SELF IN A WORLD OF TROUBLE.LET ME TELL YOU A STORY WHY YOU SHOULDN'T DATE A MARRIED MAN.MY FRIEND WAS DATING A MARRIED MAN BUT SHE WAS MARRIED ALSO.ONE DAY SHE GAVE ME HER JACKET TO WEAR IN HER NAME WAS ON THE JACKET.SO I'M WEAR HER JACKET IN THE MAN WIFE WAS IN A CAR WITH TINTED WINDOWS.SO SHE TOUGHT I WAS VANESSA.SO ONE DAY SHE GOT MY FRIEND PHONE NUMBER OUT OF HER HUSBAND CELL PHONE AND SHE CALL MY FRIEND UP.AND SHE SAID COME TO MY HOUSE AND DON'T TRY ANY THING.SO MY FRIEND WENT BY HER SELF BUT SHE HAD AN GUN WITH HER.SO WHEN HERE AND THE LADY MET SHE SAID YOU NOT VANESSA.AND MY FRIEND SAID YES I'M VANESSA.SHE EXPLAIN TO THE LADY THAT I WAS WEARING HER JACKET.SO THE LADY EXPLAIN TO MY FRIEND I KNOW YOU BEEN IN MY HOUSE.I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE AT AND I KNOW YOUR HUSBAND.THE ONLY REASON HE WAS WITH MY FRIEND WAS BECAUSE SHE WAS PRETTY AND HIS WIFE WASN'T  ALL THAT PRETTY.SO SHE TOLD THE LADY SHE WASN'T GOING TO SEE HIM AGAIN.GUEST WHAT THE LADY HUSBAND WENT TO MY FRIEND HOUSE AND HAD SEX WITH MY FRIEND WITHOUT USING AN CONDOM.THEN ONE HOUR LATER MY FRIEND HUSBAND COME HOME AND MY FRIEND SLEEP WITH HIM WITHOUT TAKING AN BATH.SO THE LADY WAS OUT SIDE OF MY FRIEND DOOR THE WHOLE TIME.SO WHEN MY FRIEND LEFT TO COME OVER AND KICK WITH ME AND ARE OTHER HOMEGIRLS THE LADY TOLD HER HUSBAND THAT SHE WAS CHEATING ON HIM.MY FRIEND HAD TO KIDS YOUNG KIDS AT THE TIME.SO WE USED TO COVER UP FOR ARE FRIEND.ROZONDA SOMETHING BAD HAPPEN TOUR THE END MY FRIEND GOT HERPES NOW.AND SHE GAVE IT TO HER HUSBAND.AND HER EX-LOVER HAS IT.THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDN'T GET IT WAS HIS WIFE.BECAUSE HER HUSBAND WOULDN'T SLEEP WITH HER BECAUSE HE WAS MESSING WITH MY FRIEND.THIS IS A TURE STORY.ROZONDA YOUR BOYFRIEND MIGHT BE GOING THROUGH AN DIVORCE BUT HE NOT GOING TO STOP MESSING WITH HIS WIFE.IF HE CHEATED ON HER HE GOING TO DO THE SAME TO YOU.THEN YOU GOING TO FIND YOURSELF ALONE AGAIN.ROZONDA YOU ARE NOT IN YOUR TWENTY'S ANY MORE SO YOU KNOW BETTER.ROZONDA DON'T BE BLIND TO THE FACT.YOU HAVE MONEY NOW HE DON'T HAVE AS MUCH AS YOU.ROZONDA I HOPE YOU TAKE MY ADVICE.AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU

rebeccaty

[3]Jun 11, 2007
    • level: 1
    oh hellllllllllllllllllll to tha motha **** naw u will not be talking bout chilli like that. that **** may not even be true im not go believe it until i hear her say out of her damn mouth u done pist me the hell off talkin bout her like that she aint did **** to U so take my advice and kiss her and my BLACK ASSSSSSSSSSS(KISS MY ASSSS)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toyata

[4]Jun 29, 2007
    That my opinion.And if you don't like it you know what you can do for me.I can say anything I want to.You don't even know her.So why should you care what other people say about her.You talking ove the internet.If you see me face to face you wouldn't say it to me.Because you know I will drop you on the ground in stomp you.Chilli dated a married man before.Now she dating another married man.So you can kiss my black ass.You dumb b...h.