Rush Limbaugh

Rush Limbaugh Fan Reviews (5)

6.9
  • A complete blowhard.

I know for a fact that I can spot out lowlifes when I see them. Rush Limbaugh is no exception. He rants and complains about things that don't make sense and than says such stupid, pointless things. He wished are President elect would fail. That is not only disrespectful toward the United States, but also is disgusting. It shows what an ugly person he is inside. He is so out of touch with normal, hardworking people that anyone who thinks he is a good person must be a rich person just like him. Anyone can rant and scream. He is so overrated and talentless it is absolutely hilarious. I'm glad I don't take this guy seriously as he is a novelty act. Thank you.
  • Original something anyway.

Rush is vile. He can pick a good topic to talk about on his chat show he can sometimes make a good point and his in his own right rather interesting. This doesn't outweight the fact that he is twisted and vile. I couldn't carless about his politics or how mine differ and why I think he's wrong. Rush is a verbal-thug who entertainment value can be equated to a witch hunt or a stoning. He's a bully and his PC-rebellion is a back-door escape for his own prejudices. I dont dislike consevative talk show personalities, I listen watch and read them more than those who toot my points of view. O'Reilly and Savage are personal favorites, I think thier wrong on a lot of stuff or out of order, but overall It's no worse than the other side, such as another favorite George Galloway. Rush However is just plain nasty.

I can imagine people might wonder why I dont accuse Savage of the same after his many outragoue statements. There is a big difference but I wont go into it here too deeply ;)

Rush unlike those mentioned and even the likes of Coulter or Rudov is utterly cruel; theres only on point to his controversial statements, because he wants to be nasty. The other have conviction in thier beliefs and thier anger is not about who a person is, but thier actions, Rush getting mileage off playing a song called "Barack the magic...." is wrong. How he attacks whole groups of society based on extreme sterotypes is cleverly done - When he remebers he will make a distinction, but the stress remains on the sterotype he deliberatly puts the implicit idea in your head that the people who aren't White straight Christain Conservative and tradtionalist, are mostly bad news. Naturally Rush picks on the sections in society that are easiest to get people to dislike. Its nasty.

Ive gave in 2/10 because he can be mildly interesting, but he is one person I generally like to avoid, and cant wait to hear the day that he's out of public life.
  • More of a humorist than a News Anchor.

Like I said, Rush's show is more funny than informative, he uses a lot of "Rush-isims". Sure he may be a little pompous but that is what makes Rush Rush, and he is the number one Talk Radio show in the country so he is doing a good job. Turn it on and laugh.
  • America's anchorman

Every weekday from 9a.m.-noon, I tune in to the Rush Limbaugh show. He is very talented, well-spoken, and knowledgeable about so many things. Not only that, but he is also fun to listen to unlike so many other radio talk show hosts. Every time I tune in, I learn something new about world issues and politics. I don't have much else to say except that I dread the day that Rush Limbaugh retires.
  • Traitor to America

0.1
    I was convinced that Limbaugh was the biggest jerk on TV until I encountered Bill O Reilly. They make up a good number of their so called facts and then act as if one shouldn t blame them for their bigoted opinions because facts don t lie.

Neither Limbaugh nor O Reilly deserve to be on TV, radio, or anywhere a decent person might encounter them.

Suggested reading
    * The Way Things Aren't by Steven Rendall et al.
    * Rush Limbaugh is a Big Fat Idiot by Al Franken