Russi Taylor

Russi Taylor Fan Reviews (3)

• Superb but a few problems.

Russi Taylor is a fine actor she does voices on cartoons such as Ducktales Mickey Mouse Works The Simpsons and House of Mouse.And i can say she does a fine job on the twins Sherri and Terri and the nerd who always gets beat up Martin Prince.They also used her to do the voices of the three ducks Huey Dewey and Louie instead of getting Tony Anselmo who would do there voices later on in House of Mouse and stuff her voice was used for the three ducks in Ducktales.Also,around the same time i think she was starting to voice Minnie Mouse she does a similar voice to what Marcellite Garner(whatever her name was)did in the early Mickey cartoons but a few problems she is making Minnie's voice too much like a little kids' sometimes she ACTUALLY sounds like Martin Prince like in one episode of Mickey Mouse Works when Daisy kept shouting Minnie and Minnie kept saying ''Yes Daisy?'' she had a similar voice to him and Huey Dewey and Louie don't sound the same but they do have a good voice but they actually do sound like Martin Prince as well i think this actor should star in more cartoons.
  • She is nice and voice of Strawberry Shortcake in 1980s.

I think Russi Talyor is a good girl. She is a voicer of Strawberry Shortcake in 1980s. I want to see her talk. She is a good girl and I want to be a voicer. She is good than the 2000s. I want to see her on tv. Then I can watch her the voice of Strawberry Shortcake in the 1980s. I love her. Want to be an actor? Be one.
  • empty

I agree with Spongeyfan here... Russi taylor is a great voice actor for the Simpsons and several other shows. Like Marcia Wallace and Julie Kavner, she doesn't do much voices but at least we credit her for what she does anyway.