Ryan Aiken

Ryan Aiken Fan Reviews (1)

6.8
  • Ryan never got a chance to show us who he was or what he could offer - so is the curse of the first voted off.

Ryan was never given a chance in this season. Being a young man with a big ego, he immediately showed up on everyone's radar as an easy target and so ended Ryan's life.

Blamed for Dan's mistakes in the first challenge, Ryan had almost no where to turn. Early on in the men's tribe, the thinkers were split away from the followers, and unfortunately, Ryan ended up on the wrong side of the stick.

We got to see so little of Ryan, it is hard to comment on anything about his personality. It is easy to see that he is a fun loving guy, and I imagine he would have been the life of a party. But young guys like him are a dime a dozen, and there isn't a lot to say about him that separates him from the others just like him.

You do have to feel sorry for the first person voted off. This must be one of the biggest disappointments of anybody's life, and I respect them for giving the challenge a go, failing, but having the dignity to live with it without negativity. So, kudos to him.