Ryan Dunn

Ryan Dunn Fan Reviews (5)

• RIP random hero

I remember the first time I visited ryans gravesite. I still cant believe hes gone!! I took pictures and posted a video on youtube. I even bought blue flowers and placed them on his grave. your fans miss you ryan!! I love you
  • He remind's me of me,as he has a dry humor which steal's the show every time,his joke's are usually insulting his friend's of viva la bam and jackass.Ialway's feel sorry for him especiall when bam wrecked his custom made bike,in all Ryan Dunn is a Legend.

Ryan Dunn is a crazy,dry humor,comic,amazing funny guy who's lazyness make's me laugh every time.And for the only one,he has his own life on viva la bam as well as bam's.Dunn is the type of guy your parent's tell you not to hang with but you do it anyway.As i said in the summary he steal's the show everytime on viva la bam,and if one thing is definite about his is that he deserver's far more.And in all honesty i hope and would'nt be surpried if some day there will be a show call Dunn Day's,following the life of Ryan Dunn,the world's Greatest Legend
  • absoulty wicked and gorgeous!

absoulatly wicked and GOD DAMN GORGEOUS!!!!!! with his bushy beard love his madness he is underatedb he needs mor elimelight cant wait for his new show just hope he is just as mad as he ha sbeen in jackass and viva la bam such a good laugh cant beat him!!
  • the tittle speaks for its self

ryan dunn is my favorite person on viva la bam, jackass, whateva.... hes amazingly funny in the i dont give a sh it kind of way. like billy bob thorten... ryan and i have simular simularities i really dont want to name them... hes cool no one is cooler than him.
  • Ryan Dunn, is weird but hilarious...

Ryan Dunn, is weird but hilarious...Ryan is sick at times like in Viva La Bam 1st season but is still one of Bams friends that is funny. So he's pretty cool in general. If you noticed that he goes from being clean cut kind of person to giving up comletely which is weird in a way. Ryan and Bam have been friends for a while and have appeared in Jackass and Viva La Bam together so..