Ryan Phillippe

Ryan Phillippe Fan Reviews (5)

• empty

Ryan Phillipe has starred in some really great films (e.g. "Crash" and "Flags of Our Fathers""), but with the exception being these films, his acting is quite flat and his voice always sounds monotone. To me, he always just seems angry at the world in every role that he takes on.
  • empty

Ryan Phillippe is not a bad actor, but I haven'T see him enough to say that he is Great. He hasn't been on big screen for a while now, but his previous performances were good. Hopefully, we will see more from him.
  • im a photographer and i think ryan phillippe is so hott its not even funny. he makes me weak in the knees whenever i see him omg! i love him lol

im a photographer and i think ryan phillippe is so hott its not even funny. he makes me weak in the knees whenever i see him omg! i love him lol amazing!!!!!!! my dream is to photograph him one day!! if i can just have one photoshoot with him, id die a happy man. lol. he is very talented and really shows how hard he works by putting on great performances in every movie he does. one of my favorite movies he was in is "The I Inside". But i would have to say "54" had the biggest impact on me. loveddd him in that movie. the movie was amazing as well!
  • i only have one word for ryan....."HOTTIE!"

ryan is so hot! especially now since he is i think 31 or something but anyways he is the best thing that ever happened to hollywood. he is so talented and he does amazing in every film he does. in my opinion his best films were "I know what you did last summer", "Cruel Intentions", and "Crash". he did amazing in all 3 of those films and i think he is just all around the best!
  • Wonderful x

A very talented actor, with a huge future ahead of him. I first saw Ryan in Cruel Intentions where he plays the complex Sebastian, a dark character who is brought into the light by Annette - Reese Withspoon, Ryan\'s wife - this is an excellent film and Ryan just keeps getting better. Memorable films are AntiTrust and Gosford Park. Both excellent, AntiTrust especially, Ryan plays the lovable computer Geek Milo Hoffman, this is a film with numerous twists and turns that will always keep you on your feet. Ryan is now firmly a family man, what with his beautiful wife Reese - Legally Blonde, Sweet Home Alabama - and his two children Ava and Deacon, he is taken, but still in the hearts of his audiences.