Sally Pressman

Sally Pressman Fan Reviews (2)

6.7
  • I'm so proud to call her a part of the family, not because she's becoming more popular but because of her character and hard work.

She's so smart, she studied theater, struggled in LA at first but with all that beauty and talent her break was sure to come! I believe this is only the beginning, she shows so much promise and intelligence with the decisions she's making. This show is just her boost into the spotlight. She's already working on some movies which I cannot wait to see and I can tell her career will be big. She steals the spotlight away from everybody else in the cast, She did choose a fun character to play which matches her personality however , she has a very real and intellegent prespective on herself and the world around us. I can't wait to see her next moves
  • Not only is Sally gorgeous but she is incredibly talented!

New shows come along all the time with many new actors. Some are decent and some are just terrible. Once in a while a new actor comes along that you know is going to be big. The look, the intelligence, the talent. Sally is one of these few.

She never had any solid experience yet she came onto the scene and stole the show. She is easily the biggest star of Army Wives and the reason its Lifetimes highest rated series ever. This is somehow everyone should be watching because one day she'll be the biggest actresses in Hollywood. And don't forget she is drop dead gorgeous!