Sam Riegel

Sam Riegel Fan Reviews (4)

• How.Dare.He.

He does a very poor voice acting job on animes like Naruto, especially in the case of Shino. Sam makes the voice very husky and out of character. Besides, shino would say the whole word (I am referring to the episode where the 9 genin are all assembled and chouji almost steps on a bug. Shino says: Thought you hadn't seen it. Didn't want you steppin on it).
    Yes, his crappy job on Naruto, is what Im using for his rating but you know what? He ruined an awesome character, and made their voice sound so crappy that I always chuckle warmly when Shino is on. How dare Sam Regal ruin the awesomeness that is Shino?!?!?!?! He made shino sound lame. *sulk*
  • Just an average guy..

This guy is just an average voice actor because, he didn't have very good job voicing other anime English voice acting. Sam did a very good job for Jiro (which is from Blue Dragon)although it sounded like Yu-Gi-Oh so as Donatello (for the Teenage Mutant Ninja turtle remake) did.

He also voices so many characters in the video game although he did a very good job for voicing the characters in the video games.

Remember he is just an average guy.That's all I got.

what is you favorite character?
    I made this sentence because I need to write a review at one hundred words mininum
  • @oslapedo You're mistaken, sir.

Earth to oslapedo. Sam doesn't DO the voice of Shino. Some other actor named Derek Prince does that voice. So please direct your hatred where it is due.

Sam does plenty of voices, but that is not one of them. The voices he DOES do include Baki, Zaku, and Mubi. He also played parts in some of the Naruto feature movies.

And IMHO, he does a very strong job on all of those, as well as his other cartoons and video games.

I gave him a 10 score. Maybe you will change your rank now that you know.
  • OMG

I didn't relize he played SO MANY of my fav charcters. Jiro is my fav Blue Dragon! All three charcters on Naruto are awsome! I never saw his chacter Digimon, but I'm possite he was awsome at it! I can't remember his role on Yu-gi-oh, but once again sure he was awsome! I really need to uses up the 100 words but I cant think of anything to say! Well he's totaly awsome. I hope theres more characters he will play in the future, because he just has the awsome dark voice for misunderstood, sad, or misterous chacters or just a charcter that sounds like that ^^