Sandra Oh

Sandra Oh Fan Reviews (21)

• She needs an OSCAR!

She is such a great actress. PERFECT!
  • May have won a golden globe but that doesn't mean she's has talent!

0.3
    She may have a lot of things going for her, being Canadian and winning a Golden Globe (2006) but Sandra Oh is a waste of space on Grey's Anatomy! She has no talent, no emotional range, no character depth, and I don't sympathyze with her at all. I don't hate or love her character I'm indifferant to her because Sandra Oh is such a horrible actress.
  • Overrated.

I don't think this Sandra Oh character is at all as good as some people like to think. I actually think she is kind of creepy looking and scary. I have seen her on that hospital show and also have seen her on other things. I do not think she was at all as good on either one of her works. The thing that gets to me is the fact that she isn't funny nor very convincing as a serious actor. That is my opinion, so I know that others won't see it the way I see it. That's what I think. Thank you.
  • lover her character

sandra oh..Oh!! I just love her character in greys anatomy.Shes a young doctor who is no doubt very well dedicated to her job. She keeps me laughing on the episode were she undergo a surgery then after one day post op, she walks out into her room then started working.Disregarding her condition and the IV that is hooked in her hand. She even wrote on her own chart but the fun part is when she ended up sobbing but she couldn't stop crying so she asked for a sedatives to calm her down.Then after that she realize I think that she's on the state of denial..she just lose her baby and her fallopian tube.
  • Sandra Oh Is The Best Out There I Absoultley Love Her Shes Is So Great She Is Fun Talented Original I Love The Way She Acts She Is Very Dedicated To Her Job. She Is My Favorite In Grey's Anatomy She Is Fantastic And Awsome You Should Watch Her.

Sandra Oh Is The Best Out There I Absoultley Love Her Shes Is So Great She Is Fun Talented Original I Love The Way She Acts She Is Very Dedicated To Her Job. She Is My Favorite In Grey's Anatomy She Is Fantastic Awsome Ive Always Loved Her Work She Is Worth Watching And You Can Catch On Grey's Anatomy Thursday's On ABC Or Sundays On Lifetime. Where Ever You See Her She Is Sure To Make You Smile, Laugh And Say She's The Best I Love Sandra Oh (Cristina Yang). So Make Sure To Track Her Down More Often.
  • Sanda Oh has to be one of the most talented actresses around in my opinion. She has class and attitude, and the role she plays, Christina Yang, is perfect for her. Her career is going nowhere but UP!

Although she may not be really popular no (though she is getting there) she has to be one of the best actresses I have seen these many years. Not that I have seen her in anything but the role she plays in Grays Anatomy. However is she can act with the same diversity and passion as she does when she plays Christina Yang… my friends we have a major star on our hands. I believe that she completely out shine her co star Ellen Pompeo (Meredith Grey), unlike Ellen's character Christina has presents and is extremely funny to watch. Christina is my favorite character on Grey's Anatomy because of such a great job Sanda does of playing her.
  • Awesome actress and funny

sandra oh is the best person to play christina yang in grey's anatomy, in that show she is kind when she has to be and she anit really a tochy feely person which is azome... i really dont think no one else could play her better...she is really talented seriously when she wants to be she is like really funny also witty the role that she play on greys anatomy is great but i wonder why she is like all dark and twisty when meredith is anyway i liked the episode where her and gorge and alex were having a hot dog eating contest that was azome anyways i personaly think that sandr oh is really funny and everything
  • i think Sandra Oh plays this character Cristina Yang Great because i hate the characters guts...

i think Sandra Oh plays this character Cristina Yang Great because i hate the characters guts to the freaking fullest oh my god i can not stand her at all ... shes all about the surgeries and nothing else nothing at all and shes a cut throat bitsh she will step on any one AND ONE to get a head i mean i remember when she snitch on Berk (spelling. and remember when the Fairy crashed into the streets and 6 of the interns had to go to find survivers? the driver said that she could only fit 5 and Miranda Bailey told Cristina Yang to say and she snitch on izzie to get her to say and she go... i hate that!!1!1!
    she would probably leave her dieing mother to get in with a surgery she makes me sick
  • I'm always laughing because of her in Grey's Anatomy!

She's a really good actress. She's sometimes so funny in Grey's Anatomy. I've saw her playing different roles. She's really good in it. You can see how talented she is, because she plays different roles.

She is one of my favourite people in Grey's Anatomy because she shows no emotion, and because of that she's funny. I hope she stays as good as she is now.
  • I'm always laughing because of her in Grey's Anatomy!

• empty

I haven't seen too much of Sandra Oh's work, but from what I've seen, I can tell that she is a talented actress. She's certainly done more film work than television work, but in both mediums, she really takes on tough characters and pulls them off very well.
  • She's funny on Grey's.

I think Sandra Oh is really talented. She plays Cristina on Grey's Anatomy so well. I think she is really funny too. She also plays Sun Park on American Dragon: Jake Long. It's cool to see people play different roles. It shows how talented they are as an actor, or in thie case, actress. She is one of my favorite people on Grey's Anatomy because her character is always calm and shows no emotion, which is funny. I think she does an awesome job. I hope she continues to portray an awesome character for years to come! She's so talented.
  • she great

she my 2nd fav, after alssay milano. sandra oh is one of the greats. i love how she plays yanng she brilint. she will be with the greats and she is just the coolest. i think her prenaliy is fantaict. she wll get many more roles and she will play them giving 100% all the way through. she nows how too bounce off of the other charters. she is one of the best and always be the best and any one would be where luck to work with her. sandra oh u rox and there nothing that would chagne my mined.
  • I LOVE Sandra Oh! She is extremely talented and her comedic timing is perfect! I honestly look forward to watching her on Grey's Anatomy.

Her performance on Grey's Anatomy really adds spark and humor to the show. She has this really great way of keeping a straight face yet still be able to act with a comedic flair. I think she's really great and we'll definitely be seeing more of her in the future. I also really liked her acting in "Under the Tuscan Sun". The telephone scene was hilarious "do they have *69 in Italy?" She really is a great talent and I would love to see more of her in the near future with her being casted in bigger roles. Go Sandra!
  • She's really great and talent!!!

Wow!!! Sandra Oh is an amazing and so talented actress!!! I just love her character Cristina Yang in Grey's Anatomy, shes's the funniest and most sarcastic character in the show!!! Cristina cracks me up, because she says always want she thinks!!! Without her Grey's Anatomy wouldn't be the same!!! And I love the relationship between Cristina and Burke, I want to know what's going to happen with the two of them in the new season!!! And finally, Sandra Oh really deserves an Emmy for her performance in the show and I really hope that she win it the next year!!!
  • Awesome actress funny, witty, and great timing.A perfect piece to the puzzle that is Greys Anatomy

Sandra Oh is witty funny and Greys wouldn't be the same without her portrayl of Christina. The reason those who say they hate her is they dont really hate her I think they hate Christina the character. Which is only a testement to how truly great Sandra Oh is. And a Golden globe and a Emmy NOM is proof enough that this actress is great at what she does. She is one of the reasons I liked the show at first. She is a great actress and she and the show will have great success because of her and the rest of this great cast. Just MHO
  • As Cristina on Grey's Anatomy, she's great.

Sandra Oh plays Cristina on Grey's Anatomy, and she's great in that role. It's a great role, first of all, as she gets all the dry, witty lines, saying what people are thinking but usually too afraid to say. She's a doctor who loves the blood and gore of it all, and she wants to be first and best.

Sandra does admirably in this role; and the role has been added to by the writers, giving her a love interest, and that story works too, because of her neuroses.

However, Sandra's recent appearance at the 2006 Emmys is what made me lower the score. The dress she wore was hideous, and the jewellry that she added as accessories was overdone. She needs to get herself a stylist or else be tagged as the laughing stock of Hollywood.

But as an actress, she's good.
  • Sandra Oh is a talented person who works very hard. She is amazing on Greys Anatimy. The character is fun to watch and very relatable.

Sandra Oh is a talented person who works very hard. She is amazing on Greys Anatimy. The character is fun to watch and very relatable. I very much enjoy her as a person and she is very good looking. I hope that she ends up with the character of Burk. Sandra is a great person and I very much enjoy watching her every week. I cant wait for season 3 of her show. It will be fun to see if it can compeate with the other shows that are on Thursdays like CSI and the new shows. But I think that Sandra can do it.
  • She is a great actor!

I love her she is such a good actor she is so funny! She is so funny when she acts and she role in this show as Yang is perfect for her! An her and Burk dating in the show was perfect they are such a cute couple the are so cute togather! Well i do not no why people think she is not a good actor she is great is what i think she is funny when hsse acts and she is just really good at acting so i do not understand why you give her a 7 or lower!
  • Sandra Oh reaches beyond herself in the roles she plays. Specificially in her role as Dr. Yang Oh has shown Dr. Yang's growth in her struggle with emotions supressed over the years she spend training to be a doctor.

I had only heard Sandra Oh on the radio in interviews until recently when I started to watch Grey's Anatomy regularly and saw snipets of her in her various movie appearences. Her characters are very different from her real personality. In real life she is not at all like the businesslike, emotionally afraid woman like she plays as Dr. Christina Yang on Grey's Anatomy. She is also not the out of control drug addict she played in one of her early roles on Canadian television.

Oh could have easily played Dr. Yang as a charicature of the stereotypical Asian American overachiever going into medicine to prove she was smart. Instead, Oh portrays Dr. Yang as someone trying to figure out how to deal with the emotions she had suppressed in her race through medical and grad school. Oh has shown Dr. Yang's growth as Dr. Yang learns that it is okay to have emotions from her friends in the residency programs and in her relationship with Dr. Burke. This is why Oh won the Golden Globe and I think will have continued success for many years to come.
  • Because her character always seems to be able to make me laugh so easily, that is why is is my personal favorite. I think she is an excellent and very talented actress. All the very best to her and the entire cast and the show on a whole! 1

0.0
    Because her character always seems to be able to make me laugh so easily, that is why it is my personal favorite. I think she is an excellent and very talented actress. All the very best to her and the entire cast and the show on a whole!
    Svh1. 1