Sara Paxton

Sara Paxton Fan Reviews (15)

• I loved her!

I haven't seen her in a lot of things & that makes me sad. But I do love her soo much! Say what you want, I loved her in 'The Beautiful life' She was soo cute & my fav! Ashton Kutcher did a great job with that show & it's so lame that it was cancelled b/c people have no taste! It was great! She was in that snow white movie too right? lol I liked that movie too! I saw it in theatres w my best friend :)

• Eh, she's okay.

Paxton has a pretty face, but is not among my favorite actresses. She's o-kay. "Average" I probably wouldn't go to the theaters to see a film she was starring in. She was absolutely adorable in "Auquamarine" That was definitely her best role yet but I'm afraid it will remain her best role because it doesn't look like this one will be doing mucg more with her career. But not a lot of people get as far as she does, so, nice job, Sara, But you're not too great of an actress. She is in a serious relationship with spolied Bel Air brat, Brendan Hartford, so it looks like she's spending her days hanging in Los Angeles being rich and perky
  • She is one of my favorite actresses!

Sara Paxton is an extremely talented actress. I first saw Sara on the Discovery Kids show Darcy's Wild Life, where she played the main character, Darcy. The show was so good that is it inspired it's own clothing line. Sara has been in many great movies such as Aquamarine, Sleepover, Sydney White, Return to Halloweentown, Superhero Movie and more. She is a great role model. Sara is also an extremely talented singer. She sang the songs Take a Walk and There For You for the Darcy's Wild Life soundtrack, and Connected for the Aquamarine soundtrack. Another hit song of hers is Here We Go Again. Sara is currently working on her first CD. When her CD comes out I will definitely buy it. Although Sara has been in many movies and shows, she does not get all the fame she deserves. A lot of people do not even know who she is. Sara is more talented than a lot of the other celebrities you see in all the magazines. Go Sara!
  • Sara Paxton is the best!

Sara Paxton is without a doubt gorgeous! She is my favorite actress. I don't like it when people criticize her. I think she does a great job at acting. Even though I've only watched "Darcy's Wild Life" a few times, I enjoyed it most because Sara was the main character. I think she did excellent in "Aquamarine." She's beautiful to begin with, but she looked absolutely stunning as a mermaid. I'm glad she got the role of Aquamarine, because she definately deserved it. I really hope Sara gets plenty of roles in many TV shows/movies to come in the future, because she's the best! ^_^
  • She alright.

6.7
    Sara Paxton was born on April 25, 1988 in Woodland Hills, California. She is both a singer and an actress. I think she's okay at both. I don't really like her that much. She starred in the Disney Channel Original Movie, Return to Halloweetown. That is the 4th Halloweentown movie. She played Marnie Piper. She didn't appear in the first 3. The original Marnie was played by Kimberley J. Brown. I personally like Kim wayyy better than Sara. I honestly think Sara was pitiful playing Marnie. I heard that there will be a 5th Halloweentown movie, and if so, Kimberley hopefully will be coming back.
  • Sara Paxton is a very talented actress.

Sara Paxton is beautiful, pretty and gorgeous. She has fantastic fashion sense and style too. I think that she is such a great and talented actress. I ecspecially loved her roles as The Mermaid from Aquamarine, Darcy from Darcy's Wild Life and Marnie from Return To Halloween Town. I think she is fantastic and superb as a role model for many teenaged girls and maybe even some boys. I think she is going to become very famous as she gets older and older and soon everyone will realise that we are lucky to have her on our television and cinema screens.
  • She is a great actor, and has been in many films like Aquamarine, (the mermaid), and Return to Halloweentown!!! (Marnie).

She has been in Aquamarine and Return to Halloweentown! She is a talented actor. I like her because, like all my favorites, she can act real well. If you plan to see her in action, check out these shows. She can be seen on moore show, bbut I don't know what they are....right now.
  • Sara is beautiful and a good actress!

Sara was in the movie 'Aquamainre' she did a good job in it. She looked so beautiful as a mermaid, and in different looks they put her in! She was also in teh Disney movie 'Return to Halloweentown' where she play'd a which. Eventhough she replaced the main character in a movie. She pulled it off very well! Which most actors and actresses can't do! I hope Sara will be in more movies!
  • She's Kool!

She's pretty, talented, and many more! I loved her movie, Aquamarine! Return to Halloweentown was okay. She's pretty as a blonde. I think she can act pretty good and is very social. If she tried singing, she might be good. I don't know much much about her, so don't take my opinions. Haha. Anyway, she's pretty good at a lot of things. She's brave and a challenging person. She should star in a TV show and we'll see how that is. Go Sara! I'll expect more, people who don't like her, give her a break! Like you could do any better (pfft). Anyway, keep doing your best Sara!
  • She can't act!

7.6
    In return to Halloweentown I thought she was horrible! She acted to plain and boaring. In aquamarine she was a little better. But in my opinion, I wouldn't want to see her in any other films unless my favorite celebrity is in it with her. I know that looks don't matter and has nothing to do with talent but she's not even good looking. Especially in Return to Halloweentown, I hated her brown hair. If I were a boy, i wouldn't drool over her. She doesn't have a hot face it's more cute then hot. I wish the old marnie would of been in return to halloweentown instead of sarah :(
  • Sara Paxton rocks!

Sara Paxton rocks! I think the world should show her more appreciation. She rocks! She is a big star in Darcy's Wild Life. But I don't know if she should be on TV. She is better for the movie theaters. She was in a made for TV movie, called Halloweentown, or at least is in the sequel. But what really made Sara Paxton a shining star in my eyes, and possibly everyone else's, is her role as the mermaid Aquamarine in the movie Aquamarine. Overall, Sara Paxton is a really pretty woman, and a wondelful actress to go along with it!
  • This girl should never of accepted Darcy's Wild-Life, and should've went straight to prime-time. Oh well, shes here now.

Sara Paxton is one of the stars of the new prime-time soap opera about teens. "Skater Boys" Coming to FOX this fall. Though she had roles that really don't show much talent. Her acting in Skater Boys is exceptional and you wouldn't even begin to believe she was the same girl in Darcy's Wild-Life. GREAT Talent, and underrated.
  • Sara is TALENTED!

Sara is the ultimate chick ever! So beautiful and talented. What more could you want out of a chick? She has a wonderful sense of humor too.And she looks great in all her photos... very photogetic! Not only that but she is very sweet, Brie Larson is sweet too, thats her best friend! I know this because I read it on her myspace! lol
  • She's pretty!

7.9
    I really like Sara Paxton, and I haven't been able to see her new show yet, but I can't wait! She's super beautiful, I love her hair... I saw her in Sleepover and Summerland, and both times she was breathetakingly gorgeous with just this spirit she brings to her characters! i'm really looking forward to her new film, aquamarine, being filmed in my home, australia. i know she'll nail the role of the mermaid because she is stunning, and a great actress- perfect. i can't wait to see her do loads and loads of new projects, more television and movies hopefully ;)
  • "Sara Paxton has lots of talent and she always gives an enjoyable performance. She has been in many TV and movie roles..."

Sara Emily Paxton was born on April 25, 1988 in Woodland Hills, California. At a young age, she began acting in television commercials. She was cast in her first film at the age of 8 as a child at school and at the party in Liar Liar. Her first major television series role was on the WB's Greetings From Tucson. She filmed Sleepover in fall 2003 (released July 9, 2004) and is currently filming Aquamarine with Julia Roberts' niece, Emma Roberts. She has a recurring TV role on the WB's Summerland. She currently stars in a television show on NBC called "Darcy's Wild Life." I think Sara Paxton has lots of talent and she always gives an enjoyable performance. -Nicolas