Sarah Chalke

Sarah Chalke Fan Reviews (9)

• Akward charm

7.2
    On the television show Srubs she brings this awkward charm to the show that meshes really well with the rest of the cast, though I don't get the impression that is her true self, she conveys it excellently. She brings a bunch of greaet laughs as Dr. Elliott Reed and off sets Zach Braff's quirky-ness with her akwardness.
  • Sarah Chalke Now Out Of "Scrubs" by Dane Youssef

Sarah Chalke Now Out Of "Scrubs" by Dane Youssef

Anyone who knows about her... what is she gonna do now?

When someone becomes a big-star on an immortal television show... and that show ends, the fans feel like a close friend has died. And many people ask "What now?" In this case, everyone is asking up-and-down, "What is Sarah gonna do now?" I read a lot of posts from people who are giving her flak for "not looking as good as she used to." I know she's looking kind of... well, right now. But why do you all expect her to look like a Cover Girl every second of every minute of every day? Hey, the girl's getting older, she's pregnant right now... and she's had a lot of injuries from her hobbies like skiing and snowboarding. She's 36. She's having a baby. Come on, guys. Be fair. You're expecting her to look like Helen of Troy in any given... Things break down, people decay and lessen... they alter. These thing happen. "In the end, we are all dust." She's a nice lady. She's a nice, fun, goofy, quirky open lady. Let her be. Let's all not go hatin' on her 'cause she's had the audacity to get older and show signs of wear and tear. All it means... is that the girl has lived life. I hope all-too very much sincerely that her hot streak continues. Her hubby-to-be, her upcoming son, her having a career after "Scrubs." Her "Scrubs" character Elliot's the type you'd have to ask why she became an M.D. You'd expect her to get into psychiatry so she could self-medicate. But she goes all over the place, being brilliant, being clumsy, being stupid, insane, rational, book-smart, ditzy, wise, silly, goony, deep and then more. Elliot is supposed to be a little of every woman, every woman there ever was or will be. I do kind of like Sarah Chalke, even if her Elliot does sort of get on my nerves. Elliot does annoy me, the same way she does Cox. Rubs me all wrong. I can't lie. I know you're supposed to preach to the choir. Many other posters are probably going to feel angry and want to flame anybody who doesn't post the exact same thing they do (these people are hopelessly pathetic). But let everyone toss in their two cents. But you know... I love Sarah. That I do. --All Kind of Love, Dane Youssef
  • Sarah is so funny.

Well i only know Sarah Chalke from Scrubs but i have to say that she plays Elliot Read so well. She just has this absolutly funny sense of humour, a little bit crazy as well. I am a huge fan of the T.V. show and i have to say that she is one of the funniest characters on it. The show has a great selection of characters though and that is why it is so good. Sarah plays the character of Elliot really well and it seems like she is Elliot in real life, because she is so good. Sarah chalke rocks.
  • Team Second Becky!

Sarah Chalke is such a great & talented actress. there is something about her that says "geniune quality". i LOVE watching her on Roseanne! i think she did a good job for it being her 1st major role, too bad there are people who didnt appreciate her then. (but ha, she's the one laughing now!) then, of course there's SCRUBS! the most hilarious comedy/tv/hospital show out right now (i like grey's anantomy too, but come on!) Sarah's talent shines and so do her gracious comedic abilities. i cant imagine anyone else as the silly Dr. Elliot Reid..she is awesome! and also SO Beautiful! GO Sarah!
  • She was my favorite "Becky!"

She's the hot doctor on "Scrubs," and was my favorite Becky on "Roseanne," although even Lecy Goranson was kind of a babe in her own right. Sarah is the only reason I watch "Scrubs" and I'm most likely to watch her on any series she does afterward. Blonde and blue eyed, she doesn't really play off the "dumb blonde" stereotype, but yet, she can be so funny with nothing but a look or a stare. Obviously attractive, she doesn't seem to acknowledge her attraction factor and instead seems to know how to downplay it even though she isn't afraid to poke fun at herself.
  • She's does it all.

Sarah Chalke, known best for her role as Dr. Elliot Reed in the show Scrubs, does for her audience all that could be asked of a comedic actress. She can deliver emotion, nuance, physical comedy, and consistently nails her character episode after episode. She is also strikingly beautiful but not intimidatingly so.

In the show, she has found the perfect role and the perfect cast to master her art.
  • put simply Jessica Simpson is one of the best actress in the world today Jessica simpson is my altime favorite person she\\\'s a great singer as well as an actress i really like her style

6.3
    i am not to good at this i like her style and the way that she carries her self and she always makes me happy when ever i get to see her she is one very special lady i would put jessica simpson as number one on my list of favorite actress
  • Second Becky 4 life

Second Becky 4 life. I like her. She is prettier than the first Becky. In fact, if you asked me who i'd rather do....I'd definitely tell you "Second Becky!"
    I heard she was leaving Scrubs. That stinks, I liked her on Scrubs. She was a fruit loop. Ok, see ya
  • SARAHAHAHAH

BOW! wowowow the cat his legs are near bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow edit the refamter if yopu like the ecit plz look over there i see my legs can you see them blah blah blaha lbha lous jjs not even wpers any more ha hah funy guy ay.