Sarah Hyland

Sarah Hyland Fan Reviews (6)

6.8
  • Definite future star

Look out for this one! Her performance on SVU made me want to Google her right away to find out more about her. Of course she's young, so her resume is light, but I think we are going to see great things from her in the future! In the second half of this episode, she pulled off one of the best freak-out scenes I have ever seen! I had to instant replay two more times because it was just an amazing thing to watch. I think it is so good, the producers should submit Sarah's performance for Emmy consideration. I'll say it again, keep your eye's on Sarah Hyland!
  • Was she a Disney Girl? I think she might be the girl in the Olive Garden commercial. This girl is going to be a huge silver and big screen star, just watch! ( maybe she will have a singing career as well?)

Sarah Hyland is a great actress and I wish the writers would give her bigger parts in the show. When this show is cancelled I am sure she will go on to be a movie star and also have no problems being cast into other tv roles. I am not sure wether or not she was a Disney girl , but if she was, I would not be suprised if she began a singing career as well. Only the future will tell. Until then I will continue to watch Modern Family because of Sarah Hyland. Good luck to her, ( even though she doesn't need it.)
  • She is simply THE best in Modern family!!! Probably the main reason I watch the series.

She may not be the smart one in Modern Family but she sure is the coolest, hippest, sexiest and hottest from all the cast in the series. Can't get enough of her! There is absolutely nothing I can find wrong with this young, hip actress. She casts her role 100% or even better. Love those big eyes! I believe she should star in much more shows, different shows too. What more can there be said about this girl, I don't think much more. I love her character she plays in Modern family. Enough said, she's a babe that should make it far in her career.
  • A beautiful young lady who was fantastic in Law and Order SVU.

Wow! I just saw Law and Order SVU and she was fabulous in it! I was completely captivated by her performance and am sure that everybody on set loved her! She kind of reminds me of a young Mila Kunis? But wayy more talent!

I haven't seen her in anything but this, so I am definantly a little bit bias, but she was fantastic. She's very pretty - actually she's gorgeous, she does more than just read her lines, she brings emotion and actually made me a little teary in SVU. I hope to see her in a lot more things, but I pray that she doesn't turn into a cheapo actress who does Disney or w/e. I hope she chooses mature things where she can showcase her talent.
  • Stunning / Incredibly intense / Captivating

I have never before submitted a review or critique on or about anyone during my 65 years of existence. After watching Sarah's performance in "Hothouse" I felt compelled -- no, driven -- to comment. I have never before witnessed such a stunning performance, especially by someone as young as Sarah. It is not possible for mere words to describe her gripping performance. Even the most extravagant hyperbole falls short in describing her exquisitely powerful portrayal of her character, Jennifer. Without equal, her incredibly intense performance is only matched by her delicate beauty and sensitivity for the character she becomes. In some unbelievable, unfathomable way, she doesn't just grasp her character, she BECOMES it! There is no doubt whatever that she has a bright, promising future ahead. I feel privileged to recognize her amazing ability so early in her career and it is an honor to have this opportunity to submit my opinion. I look forward to watching the many awards and recognition she will surely receive for such an amazing talent.
  • OMIGOSH!!! [Spoiler alert]

I actually joined tv.com so I could comment on this young actress's skill. After her first appearance, I logged on just to see what other show/movie I could see her in. Let this star rise!! I haven't even finished watching it - watching her go off in court traumatized me - incredible!! I actually joined tv.com so I could comment on this young actress's skill. After her first appearance, I logged on just to see what other show/movie I could see her in. Let this star rise!! I haven't even finished watching it - watching her go off in court traumatized me - incredible!! I actually joined tv.com so I could comment on this young actress's skill. After her first appearance, I logged on just to see what other show/movie I could see her in. Let this star rise!! I haven't even finished watching it - watching her go off in court traumatized me - incredible!!