Sarah Michelle Gellar

Forums: Sarah Michelle Gellar Board: Sarah Michelle Gellar in the new show spin-off Ripper

Kadodian

[1]Nov 7, 2007
    • level: 23
    Hey does anyone know if Sarah is gonna appear in the new spin-off atleast a guest appearance or something.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

slim324k

[2]Nov 21, 2007
    • level: 12
    Where'd you here about this spin-off? See if I can find something. I just got the Dec 07 issue of Maxim and she's the cover girl but she doesn't talk about any new shows although she did say she has some projects in the works.

bernsd3

[3]Dec 2, 2007
    • level: 9

It looks like "Ripper" is slated to a be 90-minute show on the BBC, not a full blown spin-off.TV.com is showing "Ripper" to be airing on Jan 1 2008 on the BBC-2, but I don't see it on the BBC site--nor on Anothony Stewart Head's website (http://www.anthonyhead.com/home.html). A long time in the making, but it may not be here just yet.

From the TV.com link:

Rupert "Ripper" Giles spent seven years guiding Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, in her role as the Chosen One. Now his Slayer has changed the world, and Giles must find a new path. This long-awaited spin-off from Buffy the Vampire Slayer follows the adventures of Rupert Giles after the earth-shaking events in Sunnydale.

Bren_thy_God

[4]Sep 26, 2008
    • level: 14
    It is just a movie and I highly doubt she'd be in it. Some sites even say that Ripper is about Giles before he came to sunnydale.

ilovnick

[5]Jun 1, 2009
    • level: 10
    is that really happening, i cant imagine so. but before he came to sunnydale i think would be much more intresting. it probably will be before cause of the title ripper sounds like a teenagers nick name. i knnow these posts are from years ago but i haved been on this site for years lol