Sarah Michelle Gellar

Sarah Michelle Gellar Fan Reviews (92)

• Overated.

Bad actress. Glad her and Freddy are happy with kids.
  • Cancelled.....................

Sarah Michell Gellar is such a good actress, Her role in buffy and I know what you did last summer and cruel intentions were one one of her best. I never watched Ringer but it probably was good. CW canelled secret circle so i no good series can b cancelled.
  • empty

She is a good actress, but I don'T feel that she gives her 100% when she is doing something. She is probably only giving her 80% because we can see it each time.
  • One of the best actresses ever.

She has great talent in acting i loved her in Buffy and i love her now in Ringer i also loved her in Scooby Doo and that was a bad film (in my opinion). I would love to see her as Buffy again in a movie or something also she doesnt age she looked hot when she started filming Buffy and now she still is one of the hottest girls in the world in Ringer. I love you SMG.

• Best actress ever!

She's one of my favorite actress'. I love her emotional scenes in Buffy, especially some of her deep crying scenes; I personally don't believe there's any actress on television that can top some of Sarah's best work. It's a shame that her movie career isn't what it should be, given that she has what it takes to make it!
  • Sarah Michelle Gellar is my favorite actress.

Sarah Michelle Gellar is probably one the best actresses on the whole planet. She is funny, can kick ass and she is quite short(I am short myself), which makes me like her even more. I liked Sarah the most as Buffy Summers in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I don't think anyone else can play Buffy like she does, she just crawled into the role and put on a fantastic performance. That is not the only role she did great. I also think she is marbles in those horror movies she made, though I'm not such a fan of The Grudge. But Even in that movie Sarah managed to play her role really good. If I had to summarize Sarah Michelle Gellar in one word, it would be fantastic!
  • Sarah Michelle Gellar is an actress who started at the age of 4.

I first heard about Sarah Michelle Gellar when I started to watch Buffy. I thought that she was great at playing the role of Buffy Summers aka the Slayer. The whole Buffy series wouldn't be the same without Sarah Michelle Gellar playing Buffy.

Even though I haven't seen the film I heard she was in the Grudge, a film I will hopefully never need to watch.

Then I saw her in Scooby-Doo one of my favourite films of all time. Right now while I write this review I am watching Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed on STV (ITV1.) I love the parts where Daphne starts to fight all the bad guys. Especially in the first film where she starts to fight the wrestler and in the second one when she is fighting the Dark Knight.

She has been in a lot of other things that I can't actually remember. I did hear that she has been in something called Robot Chicken, I don't know what that is but I don't think I'll be watching it any time soon.

But one day I read one of those "Where Are They Now?" things on the interenet and she was in it! I was shocked to see one of my favourite actresses on that kind of thing. I hope that she keeps on doing big things so that she isn't placed in that kind of category!
  • She my idol.

she inspritional and very talented and hott as welll.
    she best know to play the perfect cjaracter off television history buffy the vampire slayer,also i luv the show i tryed to write a letter but didnt hear from her i am sad noww :( lol,great actress and sheee better then fred prince but i could be the ideal husband as if dont blame a teenager dreaming lol,her films are gud and she sexy and the only actrice that i know has a good fashion sence did i tell you that she sexyyyy.i luv buffy the vampire slayer she was amazingggg
  • Sarah Michelle Gellar is so hot the blode hair and attitude in Buffy made me watch.

Sarah Michelle Gellar is so hot the blonde hair, green eyes and her attitude made me watch Buffy.Sarah Michelle Gellar First showed great talent on All My Children portraying Kendall Hart. She moved from that role to a greater one with Buffy The Vampire Slayer starring as Buffy. She utilizes a perfect mix of beauty and talent. Her Buffy The Vampire Slayer years are legendary already. Thanks in part to Joss wheldon. I thought she was great in Cruel Intentions, and horror movies I Know What You Did Last Summer and Grudge. I thought she was great in the two Scooby-Doo movies as Daphne Blake .
  • Sarah Michelle Gellar first showed great talent on All My Children portraying Kendall Hart. She moved from that role to a greater one with Buffy The Vampire Slayer starring as Buffy. She utilizes a perfect mix of beauty and talent.

Sarah Michelle Gellar first showed great talent on All My Children portraying Kendall Hart. She moved from that role to a greater one with Buffy The Vampire Slayer starring as Buffy. She utilizes a perfect mix of beauty and talent. Her Buffy The Vampire Slayer years are legendary already. She played a perfect Kathryn in Cruel Intentions, a movie released in 1999. It is one of her best performances yet. She was also great in I Know What You Did Last Summer, a 1997 movie. She did well in the 2004 horror movie, The Grudge, also. She is a beautiful girl who made the perfect Buffy!
  • I LOVE SARAH MICHELLE GELLER

i think sarah michelle geller is sooooo hot she is the best actress in the world i really would like to meet her or even just speak to her. I love the way of the blonde hair and i am a big fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer i watch it every single day. i would do anything just to meet her. I think that buffy should carry on and they should make a movie better than the other movie. i also think se is really funny in scooby doo movie 1+2 and i aso like sarah's husband freddie prinze jnr who playes freddie in scooby doo movie 1+2
  • good actress boring person

Sara Michelle Geller is an amazing, talented actress, though she waists her talent on horrors, and thriller movies. though her acting is good, she's sort of a doul person, everytime she's in an interview she can't shut up about boring stuff. plus i think for someone who's really uptight about reading every script before she takes a role she really can't pick her movies. she was good in the return but it was a small movie for someone of her status, plus southland tales was a huge bust, and i'm a little mad at her becuase she's the reason Buffy didn't go on for an eighth season, and i really liked that show.
  • She is most well known for her role as Buffy, and as one of the "Scream Queens". Beautiful and extremely talented,she has been acting since the age of 4. Has been an inspiration and idol to many people.

Well what can i say, "greatness".A brilliant actress that has done played many different characters. From drama queen in All My Children to the Fiesty, rebellious teen in Buffy which by the end of the shoe she became a mature and inspiring character. She has been the role model for teenagers that have watched the show, especially teenage girls. Has been in successfull feature length films such as Scream and Scooby-Doo. Married successfully to Freddie Prinze Jr. and has been voted in FHM 100 sexiest women. An amazing talent for capturing the audiences attention with her emotive facial expressions as well as her voice. one actress that is not to be missed. Her Portrayal of Buffy was flawless, and no one else could ever replace her in the series. A must watch for anyone.
  • she has acted in many shows since 4, the show she is most known for is buffy the vampire slayer.she is of course sarah michelle gellar.

she has been acting since she was 4. that's a long time and till now she is one of the most popular actress.he is a very talented actress.she acted in many things from comercials to movies.though i love her acting in buffy the vampire slayer the most,maybe it's because i like that show the most.she's amazing and so is her voice as well.she also acted in varios other shows like I Know What You Did Last Summer,scooby doo,the grudge amd soo much more.she also did many guest appearances on many other shows.she is beautiful,smart talented and so much more.she is my most liked actress and always will be.
  • Where do you start.......................

Sarah Michelle Gellar, means Buffy Summers to me. She was the one who helped me throughout the dark times and kept me smiling. Sarah is a fab actress who has starred in many movies, but is mostly recognized for her role as Buffy Summers n the hit show Buffy the vampire slayer (BTVS). Ever since I first watched BTVS I was in love with Sarah. The way in which she captured the spirit of the character was AMAZING!!!!! But since BTVS has finished, I have heard very little of Sarah. But why is this? Sarah hopefully will have a new show or movie soon!!

We Love Sarah Michelle Gellar!
  • She is Buffy and the 3rd Best Scream Queen.She married star Freddie Prince Jr. She is also a great actres and a great person. She is Sarah Michelle Gellar.

She was a found child actress, not a celebrity's child. She worked her ass of to get where she is and she doesn't regret what she did. She was the original Kendall Hart from All My Children and then she became Buffy Summers in Buffy, The Vampire Slayer and Angel. She was in horror movie like I Know What You Did Last Summer, Scream 2, The Grudge, The Grudge 2, and The Return with much to come in the future. She is also in box office hits like Cruel Intentions, Simply Irresistable, and The Air I Breath. She is Daphne in the Scooby Doo movies. She married Freddie Prinze Jr. whom she met in I Know What You Did Last Summer. Now she isn't in magazines all the time, but she is a someone. She is a great person and actress. She is the 3rd Scream Queen. She is someone, because she made herself someone.
  • one hell of an actress!

sarah michelle gellar is one of my personal favorite actress there is. she is such a great actress and i like that she played a strong female character in buffy the vampire slayer which is my favorite tv series indeed. her acting is very good in that series whether it be the fighting scenes or the sex scenes or the drama scenes. she makes it look like it's easy and that for a moment you would forget that it's just acting. what i'm trying to say is that she's good. she can do anything. she even sang in a musical episode in buffy that's really entertaining. underrated perhaps but now we can see more of her in the big screen what with the upcoming movie line-ups she has. and i like the supernatural stuff and it's good that she's always choosing to star in most of them. i'm looking forward for her upcoming projects. good luck.
  • An amazing actress!

Sarah Michelle Gellar is one of the best actress' in my opinion. She had her big break in the hit T.V show Buffy: The Vampire Slayer in 1997, as the lead roll Buffy Summers. The show is obviously about a girl named Buffy who slays vampires and demons. The show is very good for it's time, and very few other people could of played Buffy as well as her.

Later on in her career she played Daphne Blake in the movie "Scooby Doo" and later on "Scooby Doo 2" in 2002 and 2004, and did many guest appearances on many different shows.

She is currently 30 years old, married and is making new movies e.g, "Alice", "Quantum Quest: A Cassini space odyssey" and Possession.
  • Sexy, talented, and we can always use more...

Sarah Michelle has been one of my favorites actresses even before she hit it big with Buffy. My mom used to make me watch her morning soaps when I was younger and I remember seeing her even back then. Honestly I don't think she gets as much credited as she should because she mainly stayed in the horror and sci-fi genres. I mean she made it o.k. for women to be the heroins on television, everyone looked up to her. She had some of the most popular movies in recent years: Cruel Intentions, Grudge and Grudge 2 and she has 3 more coming out this year alone. I was upset when she was no longer on t.v. and took a hiatus from the big screen; but, I just found her on the Maxim cover for the month of December where she was voted for Woman of the Year 2008.

For all those S.M.G. fans it looks like we are getting her back and not a moment to soon might I add. Welcome back love and thank you for all the good years.
  • The queen of television

Sarah Michelle Gellar is truely the queen of all television because of all the roles she takes on.

I will evaluate some of these rules starting with the most popular and my favourite Buffy Summers

Sarah was able to turn this character into suc a powerful figure who is an inspiration to people everywhere.
    She turned emotions into actual physical movement.
    Sadness,love,strength and weakness she took all that into her grasp and made Buffy a shake of these elements creating a mixture which appeals to eveyone who have watched her on the show.

As for other roles Sarah Michelle Gellar has certainley created a scary history of movies which included the popular scream 2, I know what you did last summer and the grudge and it's sequel where she made horror her specialty.

Sarah has had loads of of other roles which got her to where she is today.

A beautiful, smart,classy and talented actress who developed from a small girl in a burger king commercial to a soap opera t.v star who won her first emmy at the age of 16 to the number 1 t.v actress.

Sarah you are and always will be my inspiration.

Queen of television and queen ofour hearts.

• She is just great and I loved her in all her teen shows and movies like Buffy The Vampire Slayer or like Cruel Intentions, I Know What You Did Last Summer, and Scream 2. Even though she had to move in to the adult scene her teen movies I will always love.

She is so great. I loved her in Cruel Intentions and I also watched Buffy The Vampire Slayer even though I loved a lot of the other stuff she was in like I Know What You Did Last Summer , Scream 2, and Scooby Doo . She is one of my favorite actress and I hope she decides to star in more movies and TV in the nearby future. I think she is great for her various different sections of movies and TV. She is just great. She will always go down in history as one of my most favorite acctress EVER!
  • Really amazing

She is one of my personal favourites, hence my classification for her. I first saw her in Buffy the vampire slayer, and ever since then i have loved every show and film she has been in. And since she has been acting since she was four it means she has had years of practice which makes her over all a better actress! One of my favourties films she has been in is Simply Irresistable, it wasn't a massive hit but it is a favourite of mine ever since i have been young, and also i have loved her in the grudge and the return, i can't wait to see what she plays in next and i'm sure she will be great!!
  • She's Buffy, she's Daphne and she's good.

I don't know but I think she'll always be Buffy for me, fearless vampire slayer. That role is like a trademark for her , something you would call the role of her life. I watched her in Scream, I Know What you Did Last Summer, Grudge and Scooby Doo's. But she's Buffy, that's the way it is. I loved the way how she brought so much depth to her character in Buffy. Strong yet very human and scared, but at the same time very fearless. The kind of friend who would only bring trouble but still your best friend. I think I liked the episodes The Body and the Gift the most because especially in The Body she lets us see how much of a little girl Buffy really is. All in all, she's a very charming, talented actress hope she gets more roles to shine.
  • Sarah Michelle Gellar, beautiful and then some.

I remember hearing that there was going to be a "new Buffy" and that the girl that kept dying in horror movies was going to play her. I remember being loyal to Kristy Swanson and not tuning into Buffy until the fifth episode, Never Kill a Boy on the First Date. Man was I dumb. From the beginning I wanted to be her. Sarah Michelle Gellar is fantastic in everything she does. She is beautiful and just like Eliza Dushku, I definately have to think about my sexuality. But seriously, does it get better than her? Not only is she just an awesome person, not overexposed like some people, but she seems very down to Earth. It makes me sad that she will most likely never be Buffy again, but at least I get to see her in movies now.
  • I love her!

Sarah Michelle Gellar is an awsome actress. I loved her in Buffy the Vampyre Slayer. I like vampires and she was awsome. I also liked her in the Grudge. It was a good movie. I didn't like that she died in the second one. I liked her in I know what you did last summer. It sucked that she died in the end, but she acted really well. she was good in Cruel Intentions too. I love Sarah Michelle Gellar and I hope that she continues to do movies. I wish that they would bring back Buffy the Vampyre Slayer. I can't wait to see her next movie.
  • A great actress

Sarah michelle gellar is my all time favourite actress she is just so talented and beautiful everything she does is just so amazing i love love and love her tv show buffy the vampire lol its 1 of my fav tv shows ever i also love all the films she has been in i really love i know what you did last summer its 1 of my fav films as is cruel intentions which both have ryan phillippe in and i think they make a great couple in the films and they are both soo talented and beautiful lol i love them
  • empty

i really love Sarah Michelle Gellar in all her movies and Buffy. shes a great actress and shes really pretty. my favorite movie of hers is probably Cruel Intentions, i love how her character is so b_tchy. :)
  • Sarah Michelle Gellar is beautiful and a Wonderfull Actress

One of the Sexiest actresses ive ever seen I love her in Buffy and also she is fantastic in Cruel Intentions which is my favourite film for me Sarah is one of the greatest actresses in a tv show ever she shows great emotion when shes acting and she makes it looks easy she doesnt have to act sexy she is sexy although Sarah is nice I like Buffy better Sarah shows no alikeness to the character she plays I think Sarah was born with a gift and no one could have played Buffy as professionally as Sarah does just simply a great and gorgeous actress.
  • Buffy and many more.. Excellent actress

Gellar met future husband Freddie Prinze Jr. during filming of the 1997 teen horror film I Know What You Did Last Summer but the two did not begin dating until 2000. They were engaged in April 2001 and married in Mexico on September 1, 2002 in a ceremony officiated by Adam Shankman, a film director and choreographer with whom Gellar had worked on Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

In 2004, while filming The Grudge in Japan, Gellar visited the famous Japanese swordsmith Shoji Yoshihara (Kuniie III) and bought a Katana from him as a birthday present for her husband.[14] Gellar realized that she needed clearance from the government to remove the sword from the country, and after eventually succeeding, stated that it was "incredibly difficult" to do.

Gellar has said in interviews that she believes in God but does not belong to an organized religion.

Gellar has said in interviews that she collects rare editions of classic children's literature.
  • Sarah Michelle Gellar has been my favorite actress for years. She's talented, she's beautiful, and she's smart.

I have to admit this actress became my all time favorite because of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but later on I learned to love her for who she really is - a beautiful, talented, classy actress who has so much to give! She is always so charming and talkative in her interviews, always has a witty remark, and just this positive aura around her that I can't explain. These days in Hollywood it's really hard to see such a young woman who is so intelligent and down to earth, who is not on the covers of the magazines because of scandals, but because of her talent, and who is just so nice and warm. It's simply refreshing and admiring. I loved her in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", she was so perfect for that part, and I think she is one of the reasons this show had made its cult status. I also loved her bad side in movies such as "Harvard man" and "Cruel intentions", but she was definitely amazing in the horror classics "The Grudge" and "The Grudge 2" (being a huge horror fan and a fan of SMG, this was a real treat for me!) And of course, there are the Scooby Doo movies, where her & Freddie made a great couple on screen, as well as off screen ;)

I am looking forward to seeing her in all her future roles, and I think we still haven't seen the best of her - her time is yet to come!
< 1 2 3 4