Sarah Shahi

Sarah Shahi Fan Reviews (9)

• Talented mix-blood beauty. Gorgeous. Maybe best known for Carmen in The L word. btw.. why the hell some directors are so obsessed with fixing her up with UGLY man in the play?! :S What a coincidence?!

Sarah is a good actress but I think she may wish to try more different roles and roles with different background. It seems like she can handle those perfectly well: stunning, gorgeous, Latina, hot, persian gal, etc, the roles she played invovle such common features, one or more. But i am afraid that all these may somehow have unexpected side-effect on her, as one needs to get beyond all these 'advantages' and make a real breaktrhough, otherwise there is a risk of glass-ceiling. For example, You know, it's awesome when everybody remember Sarah as Carmen because she made it shining and impressing, totally mark our memory. However,it is poisonous to her career as she's gonna be 'labelled' Carmen for a long time , and whenever she plays other role people feels pissed-off because they compare that role and what happen to that role with Carmen. eg They see Sarah as Carmen, and if they see Sarah with sb else, they got all nostagiac with Shane, or Sharmen. Of course, 'Carmen' is proved to be a huge success, one of her achievements. Hopefully we now know a lot of other roles she played other than Carmen. Sarah can not be Carmen forever, she will move on and is moving on. Carmen was out of the pic in Season 3 of TLW, Dani almost disappearred in the second half of Season Two, Life (coz in realife, she's having a baby! sweet...) But that will just make fans cry for more Sarah. LOL Congratz!!

and also, just want dear Sarah to know that we the fans DID feel heartbroken every time she is assigned an UGLY and DISGUSTING man in the play. e.g. The Captain the Life (No offence to the actor personally). that is HORRIBLE...when ppl see they kissing...ewwww that is just way too ODD and WEIRD. . BUT---MOST IMPORTANTLY----
    Fewer - or better no ugly Daddy or Granpa for our Sarah, Directors. PLEASE. That is so insulting to us her fans. Well...syndrome of the above 'irony' theory. LOL and I boycot Life Season Two for the obvious reason. u know, that is just TOO HORRIBLE.well i am just kidding. u know, we love lovely Sarah.
  • She's talented

As Miss Shahi already showed on The L Word, she is perfectly capable to do the splits between drama and comedy, which she further exercises on her new show Life. In the role of Det. Dani Reese she again shows her true potential on winning the audience not solely by looks but first and foremost by an honest and in every way believable performance. Equipped with those skills Miss Shahi has the best preconditions for a long and aspiring career not only on television but maybe someday on the big screen. However, in my opinion she should stick with television, at least for the time being: This way we have a weekly pleasure to look forward to!!!!
  • She is so wonderful!

She the most charming girl i'v ever seen.Her smile can bring fresh air to us.Her perfomance is so wonderful.Sexy dance and voice. She plays carmen in TLW which is the first les film i'v ever seen.Her exerllent show gives us an enjoyment. I really want to see her in S4 of TLW...Really expect!!! I like her so much . Hope she'll get greater achievement in her future career. Her colour of skin gives me a deep impression,it's dark browm to black which i rarely see. I'm her super fans! You're the NO.1 !!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm a Chinese...My English is not so good.But i'll learn more to make me understood by you!
  • I'm very attracted to her, and Gosh I'm a straight girl.

Love her very much in The L Word, as she did a very wonderful job as Carmen in the show. Hot, beautiful, charming and talented. Should have been a bigger star than she is now. Hope to see her more in near future. She deserves a successful acting career.

Oh Sarah, please come back to The L Word. We Sharmen fans miss you very much.
  • Sarah is a very talented and gogeous actress I hope to see more in TV shows,and movies alike.

Sarah Shahi lights up the screen with her beautiful smile and her puppy look.

She certanly is talented and gorgeous looking and is an asset to The "L" Word Show.

She seems to be easy going and makes the viewing of the show a pleasurable experience.

Also her portray of Carmen de la Pica is very convincing and she even looks tomboyish at times!
  • Spunky and stunning

Sarah Shahi is probably one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. When I first saw her on the L Word, I couldn't believe how stunning she was. What's more, she has taken her role as Carmen and proved what an outstanding actress she is as well. Watch out, world! I'm sure we'll be seeing Ms. Shahi for many years to come!
  • dangerously beautiful

she's a descendent of an extremely rich and exclusive royal family from Pestounevania. The AER secret service has a warrant for her arrest in Khazakestan because of her work in the western motion picture industry. too bad she will never break through as a major actor in the us [due to fringe fan base] it would still be a pleasure to see her as a supporting role in an intenational espionage film.

• LOOK OUT!

I first saw Sarah Shahi on the L word and feel in love with her instantameously. She is drop dead gorgeous and damn she is HOT! She fits in well with the character and great acting. Did I mention her smile? If you havn't noticed her you have no idea what you are missing. I am glad she did the L word and she is beautiful in Supernatural's pilot. The role she got on A Lot Like Love, I mean come on, she could have done a bigger role than that.

She is definately one of the stars to look out for because she will be big.