Scarlett Johansson

Scarlett Johansson Fan Reviews (11)

• Decent actress.

She bugs me for some reason.
  • Absolutely Flawless

I think Scarlette Johansson is a great role model, not to mention a wonderful actress. She takes acting to a whole new level. She is poised and refined without being over confident. Also, she proves that you can make it in the business without being anorexic or bulemic. I admire the heck out of her and I hope to see her in upcoming movies! I can not wait until I see the Nanny Diaries! So excited!
  • Scarlett Johansson “actressâ€� actually is a clone from original person Scarlett Galabekian last name, who has nothing with acting career, surname Galabekian, because of adoption happened in 1992

Scarlett Johansson “actress� actually is a clone from original person Scarlett Galabekian last name, who has nothing with acting career, surname Galabekian, because of adoption happened in 1992. Clones was created illegally by using stolen biological material. Original person is very nice (not d**n sexy), most important - CHRISTIAN young lady! Clones was made in GERMANY - world leader manufacturer of humans clones, it is in Ludwigshafen am Rhein, Rhineland-Palatinate, Mr. Helmut Kohl home town. Scarlett's family did not authorize any activity with stolen biological materials. Check also here: http://www.flickfilosopher.com/blog/2008/10/warning_stolen_biological_mate.html
    H.R. 534, the Human Cloning Prohibition Act of 2003, was introduced to the U.S. House of Representatives on February 5, 2003. After discussion, it was passed on February 27 by a vote of 241-155. It now moves on to the Senate for consideration. This bill makes it unlawful for any person or entity to perform or participate in human cloning, or to ship or receive embryos produced by human cloning. The penalties are imprisonment of up to 10 years and fines of $1 million or more.
    These now join other nations as diverse as Norway, Australia, and Germany, which had already added cloning for any purpose to their criminal code. And in Germany where it carries a penalty of five years imprisonment they know a thing or two about unethical science.
  • empty

Scarlett Johansson is among one of the most beautiful actresses I've ever seen. Plus, she's also incredibly intelligent. She's not only making a debut album devoted almost entirely to covers of Tom Waits
  • empty

She is a very beautiful actress, and I think her performances are really well done and she is simply awesome. I have seen her in The Prestige and the Tokyo Diaries for example, and she is simply one of the best actresses, I have seen, veyr underrated. I really like her. She is so cool.
  • empty

The thing that I like about Scarlett Johansson is the same thing that I dislike about her. I think that she is mature beyond her years, but I think that because she knows this, she has somewhat of an arrogant air about her. I think she's a talented actress, but I am not buying into all of the hype surrounding her until she does more substantial roles.
  • empty

At only 23 years of age, Scarlett has set up her acting career for life as she has already been in dozens of films. I think that her best so far is deffininty The Island because I haven' seen her in too much else. She is also extremely beautiful.
  • A very talented young actress who we have yet to see the best of in years to come.

Scarlett Johansson is a very versatile actress who also is extremely easy on the eyes. She also picks her movie roles carefully which is strong for her reputation. Her career as a successful actress will only continue to gain momentum as she does more films. Not only is she successful, she is grounded and does not let the celebrity status take over her judgement. With the ultimate blend of beauty,charisma,talent, and humbleness, it is without a doubt Scarlett Johansson is one of the best actresses in our age! As time goes on her skill and success will flourish. It shall be very interesting to see how far she takes her career with all her potential.
  • You go Scarlett!

Sacrlett is very pretty and has a lot of talent. She was noticed in a drama with Bill Murray! She has made a lot of movies such as \\\'Island\\\', \\\'Prestige\\\' and her new one with Josh Harnett, but I can\\\'t remember the name! Anyways, I can\\\'t wait for her new one, it\\\'s a comedy\\\' called \\\'Nanny Diaries\\\' where she plays a girl stucked with a spoiled brat!
  • Scarlett Johansson is very beautiful

I've only seen one movie she has been in but I can say that what I have seen her in shes very good not to mention extremely beautiful, she has a promising career ahead of her I haven't seen her new movie but if its got her in it it should be good.
  • She's really pretty and a great actress

I think Scarlett Johansson's a really pretty actress. She's my fave actress for some reason. And I cant wait to see her starring in A Good Company. She looks sooo much like my mom when my mom was younger. This is the first time I have heard of her name, but so far, I think she's going to be a great actress.