Scott Baio

Scott Baio Fan Reviews (4)

7.7
  • Super guitarist & hot singer!

Scott Baio, John Stamos & Nick Carter; drummers that graduated to playing the guitar.

When Ron Howard & Donny Most left Happy Days, the producers wanted to keep the music going by having Scott & Erin Moran sing. Scott thought it was embarrsing to sing, I disagree.

Scott had two albums out, his self titled & The Boys Are Out Tonight. His second album featured Some Girls, She's Trouble & Fingerprints.

I liked Scott Baio's music career so much, that I also play a Yamaha SA-1100 electric guitar (Scott's was a SA-2100).

And in 1985 (days after my birthday), I met Scott @ Greenspoint Mall in Houston when he did a charity benefit for United Cerebal Palsy.
  • He's just a doll baby.

When I first saw Scott it was on Happy Days, and I thought he was the cutest thing on the show. He was so cute when he joined the cast. I loved watching him mature on the show even if he is way older then I am. Scott to me is like one of those poeple you got to love. He's also a great actor. I just love watching him in anything he does.
  • one of a kind

The first time I seen Scott Baio ,was on Happy Days . He was madly in love with Jonnie.It was funny watching him give Fonzy aka Henry Winkler , the run-a-round.He is a great musiction love to here him play.When he got the role on Matlock , I was realy happy for him.I love the show Matlock , I love the store lines with him in it.I think that show , showed us how great an actor he realy is.He balances , comedy with drama, he's one of the great actors of our time.I think it would be cool , to see a show called This Is Your Life Scott Baio.
  • Gotta love him

Scott is s very talanted actors that has hit our screens today. He plays each part he gets with conviction and talent. He makes you believe in each role he plays. You want to love him in the parts where he is the teddy bear actor and hate him when he plays a bad guy. He is not used enough in films where he can show his talent off more. He portrays characters that don\'t have lots of depths at times. He needs a great role where he can be seen as the actor he is.