Scott Foley

Scott Foley Fan Reviews (11)

• The best actor

I've watched almost everything with him. And I can tell for sure he is in top 10 actors of all time . And again, I'm Fascinated
  • Great!!

SCOTT FOLEY --- still waiting for the season 5 of THE UNIT... i watched every episode over & over again!still waiting for the season 5 of THE UNIT... i watched every episode over & over again!still waiting for the season 5 of THE UNIT... i watched every episode over & over again!still waiting for the season 5 of THE UNIT... i watched every episode over & over again!still waiting for the season 5 of THE UNIT... i watched every episode over & over again!still waiting for the season 5 of THE UNIT... i watched every episode over & over again!still waiting for the season 5 of THE UNIT... i watched every episode over & over again!still waiting for the season 5 of THE UNIT... i watched every episode over & over again!still waiting for the season 5 of THE UNIT... i watched every episode over & over again!still waiting for the season 5 of THE UNIT... i watched every episode over & over again!still waiting for the season 5 of THE UNIT... i watched every episode over & over again!still waiting for the season 5 of THE UNIT... i watched every episode over & over again!still waiting for the season 5 of THE UNIT... i watched every episode over & over again!still waiting for the season 5 of THE UNIT... i watched every episode over & over again!still waiting for the season 5 of THE UNIT... i watched every episode over & over again!still waiting for the season 5 of THE UNIT... i watched every episode over & over again!still waiting for the season 5 of THE UNIT... i watched every episode over & over again!still waiting for the season 5 of THE UNIT... i watched every episode over & over again!still waiting for the season 5 of THE UNIT... i watched every episode over & over again!still waiting for the season 5 of THE UNIT... i watched every episode over & over again!still waiting for the season 5 of THE UNIT... i watched every episode over & over again!
  • Scott in felicity - What an Actor!

I started watching Felicity for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I just finished watching the season finale a couple of hours ago and I am sick to my stomach. Ha ha! I know it was just a show n it ended years ago but I can't believe how they ended the show. I am not sure the reason why the show was only 4 seasons long but it was so emotionally draining:) Even though Ben and felicity looked alright together, i so wanted her to end up with Noel.
    Gosh, how could she let him go even though she got a second chance to make it all alright.

Personally, if it wasn't Scott Foley playing the role of Noel, i might be thinking differently. Scott Foley just made it so difficult to like Scott Speedman. I can't stop thinking about the way he looked at felicity. His eyes just said everything. Gosh, just the way he looked, it hurts so much just thinking about it. I guess that's what a great actor does to you, he makes you feel his pain/happiness, etc. Frankly, i think I would be a much happier person had the show ended with Felicity realizing that she was in love with Noel all along:) ha ha what a twist! i think the writers got a lil confused writing this show, hence the show tanked. I wish Scott all the best for his future roles. I strongly feel that he is one of the finest actors of his generation. I hope he gets another great show like felicity, somewhere where he ends up with the one he loves:)
  • The Unit

The Unit is one of the best written and performed TV shows in a long time. The entire cast's chemistry is visible througout the show. Scott Foley (Bob Brown) is a talented and scene stealing actor. His passion for acting is apparent and he's very easy on the eyes. His story line with Kim is a positive "family" relationship. It is refreshing to see a happily married couple on TV without the "cheating". (so far)

His performance in The Templer was just another of his great performances. I am sure we will see much for of Scott in the future! Love Love Love him!!
  • Very talented indeed our Scott and a joy to watch!

I saw Scott on NBC `s The Last Templar recently and realised what a very,very good actor he has developed into. Maybe he has always been, just not enough exposure, I suppose. He has done extremely well with his role as Bob Brown on the entertaining "The Unit" and is mostly the reason why I watch the show. He was the only redeeming quality of "The Last Templar".... yes, even outshining the stellar Ms Sorvino & Victor Garber. He oozed loads of charm and had great onscreen presence as FBI agent Sean Daly.
    IHMO Scott seriously needs to cultivate his career with meatier roles ..preferably in romantic comedy..much like Mark Ruffalo did. It does help of course that he very easy on the eye too and has such a mobile face:). After my teenage crush on "Noel Crane",(still puzzles why whiny Felicity chose you know who....) it`s now time to indulge in my adult crush on the effervescent Scott Foley. C`mon Lalaland indulge us with more of Mr Foley!
  • Foley is simply a pleasure to watch. :)

Foley is a very talented actor. I think you could really feel the improvement in his acting from Felicity to The Unit. Do watch the show and you would find that you would stick to the screen because of him. Of course, his good look helps a lot. His eyes are especially mesmerizing. One would get lost simply by looking into it. There are a number of times in the show when the camera would zoom in on his eyes and you could tell the anguish, the love and dilemma that the character was facing because he managed to project all his emotions through his eyes. Great actor. Wish he would get more opportunity to portray different roles in different shows.
  • His own character in the show. He's a natural actor.

I have no idea who he is until I see him on 'The Unit'. He perfected his character in the show. Earlier in the show, he was a rookie. He had doubts about many operation ethics and killings that he'd done. The struggling process made him realistic and believable. Now, after 3 years. It didn't take him long to earn the team's trust and he'd shown the team what he's capable of. He's the only member on the team that had finished college. He's considered as a book smart guy. His role as a young father with his family was pleasant. He didn't show too much of a father taking care of the family probably because of his job. He's always calm and cool under any circumstances. His haircut in the show matches the character he is. Worth checking him out and the show 'The Unit' if you haven't.
  • Scott Foley is more than a pretty face, he is a talented actor.

I saw him in Felicity, thought he was an okay actor. Saw him as Jennifer Garner's husband, thought he was better at that then acting. Then he got divorced and joined the CBS show The Unit and watched this okay actor turn into an amazing actor. He has the charisma to pull off the part of an elite soldier. He plays his part with sucj depth I often forget he is acting and truly believe him. I do not know why but this show has really made him grow up a lot as an actor and I am truly excited to see what he does next. I hope he is on The Unit for many years, but if he ever leaves I hope he finds another job that continues to show him for the truly talented actor he is.
  • For all my life that I can remember I have always had a crush on him. I am 28 and still get butterflies when I see him on the tv, and I respect all that he has been thru. I have been thru alot myself and feel like I can relate to so many issues. Adore him

He is such a remarkable person and I can never say enough good things about him and all he does. He seems to be able to put a smile on my face and make me remember that no matter what happens in life if you put your mind to it you can achieve anything. I have accomplished so much in my life as of now and dream of so much more. He had a dream and left home to pursue it and I see him and how much greatness has come to him. He has been in so many roles and done so much but yet is still a person and that is why I respect him.
  • Scott Foley is proving himself to be an A-list actor. Check out his role on The Unit, Tuesdays @ 9 PM on CBS.

Scott's character Bob Brown may be a Staff Sergent but he routinely is seen in leadership positions. He has also been put in positions that require an actor to way beyond your typical TV show acting capabilities. This is one actor whom Hollywood should shot-put straight into the A-List. I also heard he has a great sense of humor. He is never not anything less than awesome in each episode.
  • Guest role on Scrubs

You know before I saw Scott Foley and Scrubs I kind of had him pigeoned holed as this Felicity Dawson's Creek teen soap actor becuase honestly I hadn't really seen him in much of anything else. But after his guest role on Scrubs, especially in the third season, I gotta say I was totally wrong. He is this amaingly funny actor and I really enjoyed seeing him in something totally different. You could tell he was having a lot of fun with the role as well and his chemistry was on screen love interest Sarah Chalke was great. They made the perefect dysfuntional spastic horrible timing couple, I was a little to see him go to be honest. But hey at least it helped me see how much I actually do like him.