Scott Holmes

Scott Holmes Fan Reviews (2)

7.1
  • In my opinion, Scott Holmes is the most amazing singer/actor out there. I first saw him in Salisbury,NCs production of Evita where he played Che. The way he portrayes the character gives me chills every time I watch it. I would give anything to meet him.

For those of you that have never heard Scott Holmes reach that extraordinarily high note in the song: Rolling In and Out, you don't know what you're missing. I watched the tape of him so much that I wore it out and we had to transfer it to DVD. His performance gives me chills every time I watch it. I have yet to find any match for his acting or singing skills. Not to mention, that when he performed it in 1992 at the Meroney Theater, he was definately not bad looking. The combination of a gorgeous voice and a gorgeous face is almost overwhelming. He is truly the most talented person I have ever seen. I hope that one day he will come back and visit the town where he attended college and left such a huge mark, Salisbury. His town is waiting to welcome him with open arms.
  • Scott is a good actor! He's way too much underrated!

Scott is a good actor. Have you ever seen the part in As The World Turns where he's freaking out because he found out that Margo kissed with someone more than the one time she told him? Probably not! But it was great, he's a good actor, I think these scenes where one of the bests he ever had. I think Scott doesn't get a lot of credit of people, probably because he is "just" a soap actor, though he is more than that. He's underrated, and I think a lot of people don't even know who they're rating. Anyway, I think people should see him in more than As The World Turns. Then, you'll find out Scott's a great actor, with a lot of passion for his job!