Scott Michael Foster

Scott Michael Foster Fan Reviews (3)

• Every year I look for new shows (non-reality) to capture my attention. Greek has accomplished this from day one. I hope it stays for many more semesters.

Every few years there is one male tv character that touches that special place in one's heart. Ever since Greek began, Cappie has held that honor in mine. Thank you for bringing a great character to life and thank you for making my weeks brighter. I hope to see Scott in more roles as time goes by. He is aces next to my list of favorites - Greg Evigan (BJ and the Bear); Richard Dean Anderson (MacGyver); Barry Van Dyke (Diagnosis Murder); David Krumholtz (Numbers); Jeffrey Donovan (Burn Notice); and Alex O'Loughlin (Moonlight); and my first favorite - Shaun Cassidy (Hardy Boys).
  • I think he is way hotter than Brad Pitt!

He is more how I like my attractive men. Not classically pretty boy type but very hot, sexy and funny. As Cappie he is so the kind of guys I dated in college. It was much more about having fun than getting serious and if you could have a guy as hot as him it was all the better.

I wish we didn't have to wait so long to see him though. I am going through some major Cappie withdrawls and have watched the first half of season one over and over again on DVD! I miss my boys Cappie, Beaver and Wade!
  • hott!!! I don't think he's the next Brad Pitt but he's so cute for this show Greek

I've only seen him on the new serises GREEK but this kid is gorgeous and is also very funny. He acts pretty well for a frat house presedent. The show is funny but I really think he brings it together and he made some of the other characters a little less annoying. He humanizes the show playing a kind-of-jurk that likes to party. His lines are funny and he presents them with humor. Again he is soo hott too which doesn't hurt. I can't wait to see the next episode and I am sorta just watching the show to see what he does. I hope hes in more roles in the futher. O and did I mention hes extreamly hott?