Sean Patrick Thomas

Sean Patrick Thomas Fan Reviews (3)

• My name is felicia johnson and I love sean patrick thomas in save the last dance. I would love to meet you someday because I think you are talented and I can't lie I think you are handsome. I wish I would of got to you before you got married.

Sean Patrick Thomas was a great actor in save the last dance and he look good.Sean is a great dancer and sexy. I would like to meet Sean Patrick Thomas. The best looking actress and talented actress to me. I understand that you are married I wish that was me. Thank you for being on television so we can keep motivating people to become as good as an actor as you are. How was it working with Julie Stiles.I wish I was in her spot.She got to get close to you and got to know who you are off the set.Thank You! You are fine and an inspiration to me.
  • empty

Sean Patrick Thomas is a true actor. You really believe that he got into acting because he loves it for what it is. You'll never see him in any tabloids and you won't hear any gossip about him. In his roles, you sense more realism than many other actor's who are considered more talented than he. Of all of his roles in all of his movies, my favorite has to be "Barbershop."
  • Let's do this and get you your own thang!!!!

Sean Patrick Thomas came up out of the blue about 6 yrs ago and hasn't stopped booking since then. He is extremely talented and should recieve his own show. He definitely is gifted in the drama area, knows how to be serious and awe people with his amazing dancing skills. He is versatile, being able to play an adult but still a teen and then being proper but yet knowing how to play the boy from the hood! I see him succeed greatly in his profession and want to say he reminds me of a young Cuba. Good luck in your future endeavors.