Sean Schemmel

Sean Schemmel Fan Reviews (13)

• Talented and one of my favorite voice actors.

He's my favorite voice actor for Adult Son Goku. He fits him very well and can make him sound calm, collected, and at the same time childlike and carefree (the latter is what Goku is meant to be). It's really a good balance for Goku IMO. Glad he did the role in DBZ Kai. His Vellian Crowler role is also pretty hilarious.
  • Greatest Voice Actor!

He's the definitive voice of Goku for me!!! I loved him from DB to DBGT and will never forget his voice no matter how many years past! I loved the series growing up and I have to say the dramatic sounds of desperation he was able to portray during the shows run were very amazing! I'd like to meet him one day and eventually get him to say a few lines for me! I'd love it if he could sing me happy birthday or something it'd be so memorable! I would also probably get him to do a few fighting noises for me!!!!!!!!
  • I think hes a tallented speaker! O.K. you`ll probably think i`m just another of those boring Fans having a crush on You but I really hope you`ll read this and if you ever want 2 talk 2 a not obsessed Fan E-mail me at helendedekind@web.de well gotta get wr

I really think hes a good actor or speaker he defnitly is the best ive seen in a long time and belive me ive seen a lot! His voice has got a nice calm tone to it that makes you totually float away and experience the movie. Well I hope you will make really famouse one day because hes really got tallent and if you dont then you must watched a lot more shows than me and know a lot more tallented people! for Sean: keep going and dont give up and some day you`ll be on top of the world!! i belive in you! Hope you consider writing to me! helendedekind@web.de

Your biggest(not obsessed)
    fan Helen ;)
  • Awesome voice!

It is just great that he works with 4Kids and FUNimation. Goku on DBZ has many different voice actors and Sean is the best. Sean plays Goku better than Goku's japanese voice actress. It is just great how he plays Amidamaru on Shaman King. When I first saw Shaman King, I thought Amidamaru was played by Dan Green, but then I learned that he was played by Sean and I was amazed by how well he played him. He doesn't voice in Yu-Gi-Oh which sucks because he would be great. In my opinion, he is FUNimation's best VA and 4Kids' 3rd best. In Yu-Gi-Oh! GX which is coming in September 2005, I hope that either Sean or Wayne Grayson plays the character Misawa.
  • Sean Schemmel is amazing

Sean Schemmel is a very talented voice actor. On Dragoinball Z he plays Goku/King Kai/Nail. There couldnt have been a better Goku than his version, he makes Goku sound so innocent, pure, he also makes him sound very focused. He started out as a musician, and he has done puupet shows, thats why hes a good voice actor. Right when he started Dragonball Z he was going through a tough time in his life, he was going through a divorce, he didnt have very much money. I really admire him to be able to play Goku whil all of that stuff was going on in his life. It was kind of weird because when Goku was in the tank thing, in the end of the Ginyu saga and beginning of the Freeza saga, his pocket of money, and his life were in the same condition that Goku was in. Sean Schemmel is very much like Goku in real life, thats why he is able to play the character so well. Hes also a very goofy guy, which fits Goku because Goku is a clown in certain moments.
  • Fantastic Voice Actor

After watching the Vegeta vs. Goku special feature on the first Dragonball Z Saiyan Saga Uncut DVD, I was blown away by Sean's talent. His voice is perfect for Goku, and his mastery of grunts and yells is incredible. I'm glad the chance was there to redub the beginning of DBZ for the continuity of such incredible voice talents.
  • He's good at voicing DBZ!

His voice was perfect for Goku. I never knew he played Elliott Grant on Mew Mew Power! His voice does get terrifying when angry, but he has to have a strong voice to do angry scenes! He plays a lot of other shows that I have never knew about!! He's one of my favorite voice actors.
  • he\'s a great actor

One of my goals in life is to meet sean schemmel in person i mean he\\\'s a great actor who puts good feeling into his characters,like he over acts there personality but in an awesome way,for example there is goku i mean come he was great but that is all for me so goodbye
  • He is a really great voice actor.

Sean Schemmel does the voices of my 2 favorite shows which are Dragonball Z and Pokemon. Well first all of I really like the way he voices Goku, it really suits Goku and if Dragonball Z ever comes back they should always have him for a voice actor. In the Dragonball Z show he probably had a hard time in the screaming parts but at least he lasted long during those parts of the voice acting. In Pokemon, he was a voice actor in a Pokemon movie called Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. He did the voice of Lucario and I was impressed because the voice he did really suits Lucario. Well overall I think that he is great voice actor and he should continue his great voice acting.
  • The best Voice actor as Goku from the Dragonball series

Sean Schemmel is an amazing voice actor. He's better as Goku than Kirby Morrow (because Kirby Morrow sounds more of a joke when he does Goku). He did Black Doom from Shadow the Hedgehog very well. And I'm pretty sure he did most of his roles very well. If only he haven't worked with 4kids, then he wouldn't get all the bashings from all the anti-4kids fans. Though, he did Amidamaru (from Shaman King), Bobosa/Dr. Crowler/Prof. Viper (from Yu-Gi-OH! & Yu-Gi-Oh! GX respectively), Lucario (from Pokemon & Super Smash Bros. Brawl), & many roles from the 4kids licensed shows very well.
  • His Voice IS PERFECT

His Voice is perfect - THAATS DRAAAAGOONN F I I I I II I I II I I I I II I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I II I I II I I I I I II I I I II I I I II I I I I I I II I I I III I I I I I II II I I I II II II I II I I S S SS SS S S SSSsS Sss s s s S S S S S T T T T T T T T T T
  • He is one of the best voice actors on the planet seriosly.

He is the voice of Goku from dragon ball z wow this guy is a true legend himself I cant belive I havent reviewd this guy yet he is awesome and perfect he is with funimation and 4kids this guy should also be with viz media he could probably play a character on Naruto or Zatch Bell I hope one day he will his voice gets so incredibly strong when his character goku gets mad this guy is awesome he is truely unlike any voice actor on the planet he is a master of voice acting you may not belive it.
  • Superb as Goku's voice!

I love Sean Schemmel, he's perfect as Goku's voice, and Did a great job voicing characters from Other anime like Yu YU Hakusho such as Roto. He is a Superb voice actor, But works for the evil dubbing company 4kids. FUNimation did a good job hiring Sean Schemmel. Good job, FUNimation!