Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez Fan Reviews (64)

• Why, Selena, why?

If I'd known Selena Gomez was on Barney, I wouldn't have watched that show at all. But I wonder if I can find an episode where she actually guest stars as Gianna. Because maybe she was good as a kid, but not now as an adult. So please find some other actress! Worst actress I've ever seen!
  • I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!!!

I LOVE SELENA GOMEZ SO MUCH! SHE'S NOT ONLY AN AMAZING ACTRESS BUT A FANTASTIC ROLE MODEL! SHE'S MY ROLE MODEL! SHE DID SUCH A GREAT JOB ON WIZARDS AND I ADMIRE HER FOR THAT. I WISH SHE'LL COME BACK TO DISNEY AND LIVEN IT UP! I LOVE YOU FOREVER SELENA, FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Funny,Talented,and Beautiful :)

I think Selena out of all people is very goofy and a talented siinger/actress I think that she famous for many reasons other than he acting skills and vocal cords she is very very smart :)
  • selena

great couple justin and selena i like them both

• Young, pretty, talented!

I think her voice is particular!

Can't wait to see her new movie!
  • Please go away.

2.5
    Leave Justin B. and find someone better.
  • Trendsetter

Selena Gomez is really pretty. I haven't seen a lot of her acting but from what I have seen, she is good I guess. Although most of the characters she play are annoying. Selena seems really nice and down-to-earth. For some reason she kinda reminds me of the next Miley Cyrus. She might not become as big as Miley but she'll become a trendsetter like Aly & AJ, Ashley Tisdale, Raven, etc. I like Selena better than Miley Cyrus anyways. She sings the theme song for her show Wizards of Waverly Place and I think she has a nice voice too.
  • Selena Gomez

I love her on Wizards of Waverly Place, and she has an amazing voice, I hope she never quits on us. So what she dated JB? Who she dated doesn't affect her talent. I'm glad that she is worldwide famous and I hope this last a couple of years longer, because Selena derserves it. Not only is she drop-dead gorgeous, she always makes me laugh on Wizards of Waverly Place :D

She derserved her own show!

Selena, don't let your haters bring you down, they just make you ten times more famous!
  • No talent!

Selena Gomez= Most overrated Disney star

Seriously, I do not get what everyone sees in her. I mean, she seems sweet and all but she cannot sing! Nor act. I mean she can do Disney roles but not big movie roles. It ticks me off how she's getting all this opportunities when she cannot sing for crap.

PROOF THAT SELENA CANNOT SING: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDd_MFl9JpI

And yeah, I like her a lot. She seems like a good friend but talent-wise... no just no.
  • Best actress ever!

I love Selena Gomez in loads of different ways.I just love her!
  • I love Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez is the most beautiful girl in the world. She is very down to earth and has a wonderful personality. She is the reason i wake up in the morning. Every night I pray to god that i can meet her. And hopefully one day my prayers will be answered. I am completely in love with her and i do not know how cause i dont even know her. But i cant help the way i feel. She is the girl of my dreams and i love her=](but i am not some obssessed stalker freak if any of you are thinking that lol).
  • A wonderful actress.

Ok first off: I'm not going to compare Selena to Miley. I don't believe in it, and even though I'm not a big fan of Miley, I don't really think it's fair to her. Now anyways, I think Selena is a wonderful actress, and has a great voice. She's hilarious on Wizards, mostly because of her perfect comedic timing. I also think she's very pretty, and she seems like a cool, down-to-earth person, someone who would be fun to hang out with. I really wish I could meet her someday. Overall, I think she's a great, very funny, and talented actress who should become one of the greats.
  • she is a very talented girl(women)

love her in wizerds she is so cutie in her web show whith demi lovato she was good in hannah montana too she is so prety her and demi rock the are soo pretty so cutie cutie cutie ccutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie
  • She seems really down to earth as you can see in her youtube videos and charity works. She's talented and a triple threat.

Selena is really pretty and cute! But she don't really like dressing up. She said.. "Some people probably think actresses dress up everywhere they go. I'm in sweatpants half the time with my hair in a ponytail." Wow! And I saw her pictures in sweatpants, she still looks good. She's kind and down to earth (i never met her but..) "The day I got my first letter from a fan, I felt like I'd been touched by an angel. I opened the note and read every single word the fan, Taylor, had to say. She told me she'd been to all of the tapings Wizards--it was unbelievable! I almost cried. I wrote her back this really long letter with an autograph to show her how sweet I thought she was." -SELENA. Aww! Seems nice to me. How but ya'll? I like Selena and her best friend Demi Lovato. I think they're so nice.. watch their youtube videos, therealdemilovato and selgomez to see. God Bless them!!! :D
  • She ROCKS!

Selena is definately really amazing and she has alot of talent and knows how to sing and act. She totally rocks on the show Wizards of Waverly Place and on her previous music videos and they rock like crazy. I really like Selena she is just talented and rocks. I really like how she acts on Wizards of Waverly Place as Alex Russo a pretty popular girl. I want to meet her so much and travel to LA just to meet her. She definately deserves a 10 out of 10. There is only one word to say about her she is just talented.
  • How can you NOT love SELENA?!!

Selena is amazing!
    my favorite actress.
    she is going to be soo big in 2008/2009 and many years to come!
    She is most known from her own show Wizards Of Waverly Place on Disney Channel where she plays Alex Russo. Theres no doubting that selena is mega talented!!
    You can see her in the following upcoming projects.
    Princess Protection Program with her BFF Demi Lovato.
    Another Cinderella story, coming out September 2008. This movie is gonna be invredible! We thought she could only act, well apparently she can dance too!
    Not stopping there, Selena is going to be in a Band and bring out an album with them! Theres no stopping Selena! She is being considered as the next Miley and I luv her to bits!
    GO SELENA! :)
  • Some of her credits include playing Gwen on "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody", Mikayla in two episodes of "Hannah Montana", and a starring role in "Wizards of Waverly Place."

Selena may be Disney Channel's best actress to date. Already we have seen that she has range as an actress, and that is far above any other actor that has been on Disney Channel. She has been the sweet, innocent girl on "The Suite Life", she was the mean, competition of Hannah Montana in, well, "Hannah Montana", and a very offbeat, unique, and comedic role as Alex in "Wizards." She has largely outdone all others on the station, and is far below what her talent demands for her to be doing. She needs to break from Disney Channel and start her career elsewhere, and make her way to stardom, which she deserves.
  • the best star ever

to me Selena Gomez is like the moon in my star she is one of the hottist stars on tv and the best Singer in the world if i had to choose out of hannah montana and selena gomez selena would win in a mile i mean have you heard her sing she is like an angle from hevan when she sings and if i had a chose to go out with her i would jump at the oppertunity and i would try and kiss her on the first date and that is the truth she is one of the hottist stars in the world
  • I am questioning whether or not I love Selena.

I used to be this huge Selena freak. But now I am getting a bit tired of seeing her face. Yes, she's the new "Disney Girl". But it can't be easy seeing her face everywhere my personal fav star Miley used to be. Her voice is pretty good, I've heard better. I can't say anything about her acting ability. She IS a great actress. I've seen her as a teen wizard, a kid on Barney, Zack and Cody's crush on the Suite Life, and Hannah's pop rival on Hannah Montana. She has done a wide variety of things, and disney is definitely keeping this 16 year old in the picture.
  • Selena Gomez was born in New York on 7-22-1992. She played Gionna on Barney and friends, Julie on Walker Texas Ranger,Mikayla on Hannah Montana. Mikayla is a snobby princess wannabe she-devil who hates Hannah. Currently,she plays Alex Russo on Wizards.

Wow Selena you are a talented actress. Being on Barney, Walker Texas, and more. I also love Wizards Alex is funny but Mikayla needs to get a clue. Mikayla is so awful she is so snooty but I know it's acting.Alex Russo is a little more descent than Mikayla and she always break the rules with magic. Unlike Alex, Justin is a geek when it comes to magic and just plain school. Selena, honestly, If I could I would rate you on a scale of ten to twenty billion I'd give you a twenty billion but as a new actress, you still have a lot to learn.
  • Beautiful, talented, and one of my all-time favorite Disney stars!

Along side Ashley Tisdale and Demi Lovato, Selena is one of the best Disney stars that ever hit the face of the earth! I love her in "Wizards Of Waverly Place", and if Disney ever decides to put "Arwin!" on the air, I'm sure she'll be fabulous there, too! I just hope she doesn't do anything that might ruin her career like pose for vanity or snap nude pictures of herself. If she does, I'm so gonna freak!I'm sure she won't, though. Selena's a fantastic roll model that anybody at any age could love. She has an amazing singing voice, she's a fabulous actress, and Disney made the right choice adding her to the family! Rock on, Selena!
  • Selena is Disney Channel at its finest.

Selena Gomez was on "Barney and Friends". She met her best friend since then Demi Lovato there. (I love both Demi and Selena) She guest starred on "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" as both Zack and Cody's love interest. She later guest appeared on "Hannah Montana" as Mikayla, the snobby mean celebrity who is Hannah's main competition. Selena is now appearing regularly as Alex Russo a young teenage wizard who tries to fit in with the normal world with her brothers when all three are far from normal. Selena is one of my idols and she is by far Disney Channel's best actress! I believe that her performance in "Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie" proved that! Much more talented than boring-old Miley. (This is actually, believe-it-or-not, coming from a Miley fan!) I absolutely adore Selena. Her style is amazing! She's a normal person, and she handles everything with grace and amazing poise. A lot of other celebrities could learn a lesson from her! I think her band is a little wannabe Paramore/HayleyWilliams-ish but still, it's pretty good. She's incredible and I'm interested in seeing where she goes. Because I think that if she keeps it up, she's going to go far in the acting world. Her acting ability absolutely shines on Disney Channel. She really needs to break out, and she so tlaneted I know she can do it, and I can't wait to watch her!
  • Way better them Miley in my opinion!

Selena, born on July 22, age fifteen. Grew up in Texas, born in New York. Her first ever role was on Barney, as Gianna on 2002 threw 2005. She is currently star of her new show, "Wizards of Waverly Place", with co-stars David Henrie and Jake T. Austin. Befor she even starred in her own show, she also appeared in "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody", as both Zack and Cody's sweetheart. Then she guest starred on "Hannah Montana" another disney show, as Hannah's rival. She is best friends with one of her co-stars of Barney, Demi Lovato and even share a Youtube account! Selena is such a wounderful actress and singer... I Love her and she is a way better role model then Miley Cyrus!!!
  • She's great!

I first saw her on her show "Wizards of Waverly place" I have to say she's a great actress. she makes the show funny and yeah I went to youtube to Check her song "Cruela De Vil" and I have to say She's a Great singer too! I love the way she sings! it's way better then miley, I don't know why miley's more famous (no offense) I hope she makes an album! she's a great singer I also did a little more research about her! it said on Wikipedia that she's gonna have a movie which is coming this year "another cinderella story" I am definitely gonna watch it. Overall she's awesome.
  • well, i can say she is better than Miley

I changed my mind a while lot about her. she is like the most awesome singer, actress and comedian on Disney, besides Chelsea and Raven from thats so raven, ive ever seen. She is such a good girl and has such great fans. She stars in WOWP and i fell so deeply in love with that show knowing that she is the only actress thats keeping disney alive. i think she deserves more credit than Miley Cyrus, i mean come on, Miley cant sing or ACT better than Selena. Selena rocks my world and she should too.
    Love you Selena, dont go astray and disappoint me! :)
  • Selena is very talented!

I first saw Selena on Hannah Montana in the episode I Want You to Want Me to go to Florida. She did a pretty good job playing the bratty Mikayla. Then, she got a Disney Channel series called Wizards of Waverly Place. I like her show a lot. She does a good job playing Alex Russo. When she was younger, she was a kid on Barney and Friends along with her best friend Demi Lovato. Selena also sings. She recorded the song Cruella De Ville from 101 Dalmations. I think she did a good job singing. She also seems like a very nice person and she's naturally beautiful. Selena is one of my role models. Selena is pretty good at acting from what I've seen on Disney Channel. I think she has a good future in front of her.I personally think Selena is awesome and gorgeous!
  • Hmm......

What can I say? Some people like to compare her to Miley/Hannh/Desiny (whatever her name is), and I can say she is more talented than Cyrus. She has a nice singing voice, I've never watched her show on Disney but I'm sure she's an average to good actress, and she is really pretty. Who knows, she might become the next big teen thing. I'm not a hater or a big fan, I actually like her singing, but I don't know much about her. All I can say is, if she does become the next Miley Cyrus, hopefully she won't act like Miley is now: spoiled, bratty, s***, talkative, not good at public speaking or making any sense. She seems too nice to do that kind of thing, though (be like Miley)
  • She's awesome! On a scale from 1 to ten, I would usually give her a 10million, but thats not possible on the computer.

Her shows so entertaining! She sings too, and she's just so awesome, you've just got to admit it. Some people really underrate her, and I think that's just a shame, because she really deserves more credit for all her talent. She's really a trend setter, too, because she's always wearing something really not the kind of stuff that you see the other stars wearing, so she's definety different, but in a good way. Selena seems like an awesome person, and I think it would be cool to like meet her and be friends with her and like that kind of stuff.
  • Selena Gomez is a great good actress and singer.

Selena Gomez is one of my favorite actresses. She's really great in singing and acting. She's a natural. Sometimes, I think she's kinda over-acting in her show, "Wizards of Waverly Place". But when she guest-starred in "Hannah Montana" as Mikayla (Hannah Montana's rival), she was really good. She can do any type of character. From being the catty rival of Hannah Montana to the wholesome wizard of Waverly Place, I figured out she can do anything in show business. Anyway, I love how she sings. No offense, but I kinda think that she is better than Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana. I mean, her voice is really pure and original. Selena Gomez is worth watching and listening to.
  • Pretty.

I've gone from the "Girls are yucky" stage to the "Girls are our friends" stage very quickly. Selena, is one of those girls. She isn't my favorite actress, but she is very pretty.

I've seen her on three shows. First, the Suite Life of Zack & Cody, as Gwen, on the episode, "A Midsummer's Nightmare". She was previously Cody's girlfriend until a kiss from Zack won her over. Stupid Zack. Also in Hannah Montana, competing with Miley for Jake. So she was the jerk in that situation. Then in her own show, the Wizards of Waverly Place, she has a bigger role. More Selena, means more fun and drooling to wipe off of my living room carpet.

Once again, great actress, but her looks are greater.
< 1 2 3