Sen. John McCain

RedSoxFan274

[1]Aug 30, 2008
    • level: 14
    So, a question about McCain's running mate, Sarah Palin (R-AK), do you think she has enough qualifications? This question coming fromsomeone who is not of voting age yet...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DaReverend1

[2]Oct 10, 2008
    • level: 10
    RedSoxFan274 wrote:
    So, a question about McCain's running mate, Sarah Palin (R-AK), do you think she has enough qualifications? This question coming fromsomeone who is not of voting age yet...

No, she's...well...less than intelligent enough. I kind of fell sorry for her though. This whole thing happened so fast. And also, she and Mccain start to literally insult Obama like a school bully, but Katie Couric and those girls from The View can put them in their place. What does that tell you about their character.

SundayVM

[3]Oct 21, 2008
    In response to both, Sarah Palin by far has more "Executive" experience then Obama in fact. If you look at their political careers this is plainly stated. To add, it is rare to have 2 Senators running against on another for the Presidential office. Historically speaking, more often then not, candidates are or were State Governors.

RedSoxFan274

[4]Nov 27, 2008
    Well, I don't think we'll be seeing much of Palin anymore. She's had her moment in the sun (or should that be her moment in the dark ) and she might as well just shut her mouth and go back to Alaska now. If I never heard a single thing about Palin again in my life that would be just fine and dandy with me.