Sendhil Ramamurthy

Sendhil Ramamurthy Fan Reviews (7)

• sizzzling Hot

Hotter than a teapot, cauldron over an open fire. This dude has style and fineness that shows in each character he plays whether sinister or the boy nest door he has it all. Sendhil Ramamurthy knows who he is which is rare in a unseasoned person of his skill and trade.
  • Bad Haircut

I'm not sure it's because of the new haircut, but I was not sure it was Sendhil in "Covert Affairs". He was more handsome in "Heroes".
  • He does a good role in Heroes.He also happens to be surrounded by a family full of physicians which helps him in his role .

first of all,hes HOT. He has a beautiful skin tone,curly balck hair, and a awesome voice.But enough of the drooling.I think he does a great job in Heroes and he should keep on acting,The fact that he has no powers and is very smart makes him interesting and separates him from the rest of the heroes,i love him.
  • Sendhil Ramamurthy is best known for his role as Mohinder Suresh, which has been his breakout role into Hollywood. He is gorgeous, talented, intelligent, etc...

I first noticed Sendhil Ramamurthy on the hit sci fi drama, Heroes. From his performance as Mohinder Suresh on Heroes, I have to say he is a phenomenal actor. He really connects to his character and gives his all to the role. I have seen Sendhil at the San Diego Comic Con and my impression of him is that he is a very kind, intelligent, and humorous person. He is also one of the most gorgeous men out there, and naturally very charming. He will go far in his acting career and I cannot wait to see what roles he picks in the future.
  • Excellent on screen charm

He defenitely has an enormous amount of on screen charm on the new NBC show Heroes. Though the shows main focus is about the characters with super powers he plays an important and key role as Mohinder Suresh, the air to the Heroes theory and research. Though the show is still fairly new we can see he brings a lot to a key role and brings a good amount of charm to a character that is already enjoyable.
  • Mohinder one of the main characters in heroes. He is there to carry on his fathers legacy and to try and find the 'Heroes' of our today.

Mohinder is what he is known as in Heroes, and his performance is brilliant as with all of the other characters. He is a dashing young man that plays his role perfectly, and can I say with him being an american man with an american accent he can put in a great english accent and I'm from the UK.

I believe that Sendhil should carry on his performances for many more series', and with it being such a fantastic show I'm sure his talents will show!

Bring Heroes to life and watch him in it, and with his talents and looks take you over for another series!!!

Peace out!
  • Hes cute and very talented. I love Him as Mohinder. The cutest and more natural smile I saw. We love him here in Brazil