Seth Green

Forums: Seth Green Board: Seth on NBC's Heroes

SMGslayer97

[1]Aug 16, 2008
    • level: 34

Can't Hardly Wait was only the beginning. The seminal 1998 teen ensemble flick featured both Seth Greenand Breckin Meyer, and since then the duo has appeared in a number of films together. They've also worked together on the small screen, collaborating on Cartoon Network's Robot Chicken. Now it looks like they might land another. Entertainment Weekly's Michael Ausiello is reporting that Green and Meyer are nearing a deal to join the cast of Heroes for numerous episodes in season 3.

Shortly after this was initially reported it was confirmed that both Breckin and Seth will be joining Heroes season 3 for an unknown number of episodes, as two comic book geeks who cross paths with at least one of our regular Heroes.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tvownsLEXIE

[2]Sep 14, 2008
    • level: 21

I'm so excited, I love Seth Green! And I think the duo were also in "Rat Race" together if I remember correctly.

Seth really does show up in all of my fandoms. He's going to be on Heroes and My Name is Earl, plus he was a huge part of the Buffy fandom. I'm glad he's a good actor, he's everywhere!

manderson30

[3]Oct 21, 2008
    • level: 1
    Seth Green is a comedic genius. He never fails to make me laugh. I loved him in Can't Hardly Wait. Everyone knew a kid like that. He's such an accomplished actor both on screen and on tv. I have to remind myself that he's Chris Griffin on Family Guy. He did a PSA for Rock the Vote. You all should mos def check it out!

Come and Rock the Vote!

manderson30

[4]Oct 21, 2008
    • level: 1
    manderson30 wrote:
    Seth Green is a comedic genius. He never fails to make me laugh. I loved him in Can't Hardly Wait. Everyone knew a kid like that. He's such an accomplished actor both on screen and on tv. I have to remind myself that he's Chris Griffin on Family Guy. He did a PSA for Rock the Vote. You all should mos def check it out!

Come and Rock the Vote!

totally forgot to post the link.

http://rockthevote.com/yoozur/index.html#/video-605-Seth_Green_For_Peanuts_Rock_the_Vote