Shannyn Sossamon

Shannyn Sossamon Fan Reviews (5)

• She is absolutely the most breathtaking woman ever.

No matter what movie Shannyn Sossaman does, no matter what pictures she takes, she's perfect in my eyes. I loved her in A Knight's Tale, I thought she was so incredibly beautiful and talented. I loved her in 40 Days and 40 Nights, she was sexy and funny. I am looking forward to the next movie she does. I will never understand how she gets looked over. I think Angelina Jolie is beautiful but Shannyn Sossaman has this incredible quality. Beautiful eyes, beautiful smile, she is absolutely extraordinary. Hollywood needs to wake up and realize the colossal bridge of her talent and sex appeal.
  • great

i really like her. She is such a nice sexy and good actresses. She has a born talent for acting. i so all her films and i have to say she really acts in a natural way. She is born for it. id like to see her doing some more good films as a prime role or at least second. The most film i liked is 40 days 40 nights where she ad the role of Erika. What else can i say about her if not that she is a fantastic acotr and a fantstic person. hope to see her in next years.
  • What a wonderful actress. I'm so glad to see her back on any screen, silver or television.

Shannyn Sossamon is a wonderfully talented actress. She is definately on the top of the up and coming actresses list. Hollywood should take note of this talented woman.I remember first seeing her in A Knight's Tale, and then again in 40 Days and 40 Nights. In A Knight's Tale, she plays Heath Ledger's love interest and supports him in his attempt to become a knight. While she's not the main character, she makes her presence known and gives a memorable performance.

In 40 Day and 40 Nights, she plays Josh Harnett's love interest, after he has given up all sexual activity for Lent. In this movie she really brings her character to life. If you've seen the movie - you know.

Even though she hasn't been on her new show Moonlight in more than mere flashbacks yet, her portrayal of Mick St. John's ex wife is fantastic. Hopefully we'll get more of the story of that connection in the future of this show.

All in all, can't wait to see more of Shannyn and hope that she continues the great work that she seems to do naturally.
  • (continued from "Doubt") Announcer: Mariska Hargitay WINS! Mariska: HA! I didn't fall for your scheme! Tekken 5 Announcer: Round Two, Fight! ***Dialogue ends. Review starts.***

If you thought "Doubt" was painful, here we go again...like Patrick Flueger, I'm also nervous about writing a review about Shannyn Sossamon (as a challenge, I'm trying to correctly spell the first and last name without looking at the top of the screen for the answer).

Mariska: Time to put an end to this...

SHANNYN SOSSAMON (challenger) vs. MARISKA HARGITAY (champion 1 win)
    MY SCORE: 8...SCORE TO BEAT: 9
    (Mariska STILL wins!)

SHANNYN SOSSAMON: LOOKS/ON-SCREEN - SCORE: (41/41) "PERFECT!" (tied Mariska, KO'd Patrick)
    What can I say? On YouTube, I saw a GAP commercial with record players. The first time I saw her was on SVU, the 2004 episode "Doubt". I didn't dream about this setting, though...oh, never mind.
    ADVANTAGE: PUSH

SHANNYN SOSSAMON: "MYRA DEMPSEY" CHARACTER ANALYSIS - SCORE: (38/41), OTHER CHARACTERS: (41/41) - "PERFECT!"
    SCORE TO BEAT: The Wristcutters character tied Olivia!
    What can I say? The character played by Billy Campbell was just given a Personal Foul. She may be a little better than Aidan Connor, but she'd lose at the hands of Shawn Farrell.
    ADVANTAGE: PUSH

SHANNYN SOSSAMON: FAN BASE/DURABILITY: MY SCORE: (40/41) (took off one for exotic name) (Mariska wins)
    Again, I'm speechless here.
    History Lesson: She was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, but raised in Reno, Navada. She's also a DJ, as you can tell by the GAP commercial you can see on YouTube (just type the words "Shannyn Sossamon" in the search box).

And once again...

Tekken 2 Announcer: "Mariska Hargitay WINS!"
    Shannyn Sossamon came SO close! In fact, she's stopping right there with Patrick Flueger--though he's taller. That's two challengers down! Will Mariska make it three in a row? You'll have to read my next actor review to find out!
  • empty

Shannyn Sossamon is really a talented actress. In every role she really makes you believe that she actually is the character she's portraying. This sense of realism is what makes her really stand out above the masses of the rest of actresses today. My favorite movie of her's is "The Rules of Attraction."