Shannyn Sossamon

Shannyn Sossamon Fan Reviews (5)

• (continued from "Doubt") Announcer: Mariska Hargitay WINS! Mariska: HA! I didn't fall for your scheme! Tekken 5 Announcer: Round Two, Fight! ***Dialogue ends. Review starts.***

If you thought "Doubt" was painful, here we go again...like Patrick Flueger, I'm also nervous about writing a review about Shannyn Sossamon (as a challenge, I'm trying to correctly spell the first and last name without looking at the top of the screen for the answer).

Mariska: Time to put an end to this...

SHANNYN SOSSAMON (challenger) vs. MARISKA HARGITAY (champion 1 win)
    MY SCORE: 8...SCORE TO BEAT: 9
    (Mariska STILL wins!)

SHANNYN SOSSAMON: LOOKS/ON-SCREEN - SCORE: (41/41) "PERFECT!" (tied Mariska, KO'd Patrick)
    What can I say? On YouTube, I saw a GAP commercial with record players. The first time I saw her was on SVU, the 2004 episode "Doubt". I didn't dream about this setting, though...oh, never mind.
    ADVANTAGE: PUSH

SHANNYN SOSSAMON: "MYRA DEMPSEY" CHARACTER ANALYSIS - SCORE: (38/41), OTHER CHARACTERS: (41/41) - "PERFECT!"
    SCORE TO BEAT: The Wristcutters character tied Olivia!
    What can I say? The character played by Billy Campbell was just given a Personal Foul. She may be a little better than Aidan Connor, but she'd lose at the hands of Shawn Farrell.
    ADVANTAGE: PUSH

SHANNYN SOSSAMON: FAN BASE/DURABILITY: MY SCORE: (40/41) (took off one for exotic name) (Mariska wins)
    Again, I'm speechless here.
    History Lesson: She was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, but raised in Reno, Navada. She's also a DJ, as you can tell by the GAP commercial you can see on YouTube (just type the words "Shannyn Sossamon" in the search box).

And once again...

Tekken 2 Announcer: "Mariska Hargitay WINS!"
    Shannyn Sossamon came SO close! In fact, she's stopping right there with Patrick Flueger--though he's taller. That's two challengers down! Will Mariska make it three in a row? You'll have to read my next actor review to find out!